Fmv 14 throwing sword

honorearth

Gold Member
Here it is the throwing test that all my blades must go through. As expected it performed very well.
This is just a taste of what it can do, I just moved into my new house and have yet to set up a proper throwing station and targets.
It is definitely an awesome short sword that could be used in close quarters and long range as a thrower.
I am thinking about hand smoothing the scales on mine.

Here it is the throwing test that all my blades must go through. As expected it performed very well.
This is just a taste of what it can do, I just moved into my new house and have yet to set up a proper throwing station and targets.
It is definitely an awesome short sword that could be used in close quarters and long range as a thrower.
I am thinking about hand smoothing the scales on mine.

Ever seen Shogun Assassin? “How could you throw......your sword?”

Awesome!

Consistency!!!! Lol I always wondered if you just put your best throws on here or not and that answers it ha! Wicked awesome man I’d rather be shot!
:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice job! I knew it was just a matter of time before someone threw one.:thumbsup:
I always throw every blade I own. Busse makes such well balanced knives they are perfect for throwing.

with practice you get the feel for it and can throw and stick most objects. on job sites I like to bet people I can stick a 3" screw or hammer in a plank from 10 feet.

Awesome vid. Great job. I love knife throwing but don't know if I'm ready to start throwing my FM-V14 just quite yet.
Thanks
Surfsidemel

Knoice!!!!!

That is awesome!!!

I couldn't hit the tree!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

thanks how about making a double bit rattle hawk.

Also feel free to send me any and all blades you want to see thrown :D I would be more than happy to satisfy everyone's curiosity.

Nice. Can’t wait until we get to see that thing sticking into your swinging targets.
I’ve been dabbling a little with tomahawks, but I can’t seem to get it with a knife.

Back