FMV14 in the House!

My FMV14 was just delivered to my house. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work for a few more hours and won't be able to see it until much later. :p

My delivery truck alarm system is primed and ready.

YLfbYs4l.jpg

Last edited:
That’s great! Which version of the FMV 14 are you receiving? I’m waiting on a comp finish.

This is my second Busse purchase, but I think I learned how much the Busse community appreciates this style of posting. So without further delay...

ujt8izO.jpg

Please, show no more, I cant take it, I wont be able to wait for mine if I see these, lock them up for at least two weeks please!

So you have nice handles on cardboard swords` Pffft no big deal~ whatever~ I can pull that off just as nice with a lint roller and Christmas paper tube and it's BIGGER! o_O:oops::rolleyes::confused::p

No Seriously, you really want an unexpected visit? Nah, I don't think so - Get to uploading

forgive me but "Holy Shit!" ~ I tried to say something but all I got was bubbly slobber! ..... and seeing it's Jerry's B-day, that's probably how he's sounding about now :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My only regret is that I didn't buy the Nuke versions. I had no idea what that option actually was until I saw the Nuke FMV8.

Here's a picture next to a Kris Cutlery 21" Gladius. I'm begging the folks at Busse to release a FMV20 next, particularly Nukes. I know that if the Zombie Apocalypse ever comes to be, I'll be ready. :D

P84SlnE.jpg

Back