FMV14 in the House!

Thanks for all the details. I didn’t know you could change handles, etc. Also good to know paying at time of order is possible by contacting Amy even though it won’t expedite shipment.
I was torn between black canvas and maroon but chose black to match my FMistress. Now torn between Kydex & leather. I’m concerned Kydex will scratch the CF flats and leather increases possible rusting. I wish Busse would include a basic ballistic nylon scabbard. I bought inexpensive machetes just for the sheaths and they fit the Busse’s nicely. Only $15 (CS Bowie) to hold the FMistress & $25 (CS Gladius-a couple inches too long) for the FMV14. They’ll keep em secure til I decide on my sheath maker.

I'm still patiently awaiting my CF Tan & Black FM14 (exactly like the example picture)

What sort of "email notices" did you get regarding the Urgent Fury and KrisPBacon?
Just the email ‘newsletter announcement that they were ‘live’ on the website and available for ordering.
Could it be possible that tokerblue is the only guy who’s received the fmv14?! I’ve seen nothing on Instagram and don’t do any other social media so it’s still a mystery. When were you dinged? I got charged on 9/20

I think “tokerblue” is the only CG fmv14 that was shipped..I have all social media’s and still haven’t seen one yet..I think he’s affiliated someway with busse another ... time to toke and LET’S DRINK this pain away!!

Ps-TOKERBLUE post some more pics already lol some in hand shots

I talked to Amy today to take care of my Nuke. I couldn't pry anything out of her besides "gettin processed" but I didn't really try, hoped for her to "volunteer" a little tidbit to no avail HAHA! She knows what we always want to know so I figure she's fessen up to what she can ;)

I do wonder though, how far a "Cheesecake" bribe might actually go Hmmmmm......:rolleyes::oops::cool:

Tokerblue's FMV-14 CG's are the ONLY FMV-14's I've seen posted by anyone.
I got dinged on 9/20/18 for my CF, but still no shipping notice...
I think “tokerblue” is the only CG fmv14 that was shipped..I have all social media’s and still haven’t seen one yet..I think he’s affiliated someway with busse another ... time to toke and LET’S DRINK this pain away!!
That's really odd. I'm usually the last to get anything.

Ps-TOKERBLUE post some more pics already lol some in hand shots
I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.

My nuked FMV14 is “awaiting shipment.” It would be nice to have it by Thanksgiving, but I won’t hold my breath.

Tokerblue's FMV-14 CG's are the ONLY FMV-14's I've seen posted by anyone.
I got dinged on 9/20/18 for my CF, but still no shipping notice...

There was one other CG posted for sale in the exchange on October 19th, it was a CG Black/Black Micarta. Other than that and tokerblue's, I haven't seen anything else.

Mine has been awaiting shipment since late september. I check email first thing every day and the forum. Waiting is rough sometimes but always worth it

^This is very true.

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you, paid for a CF/maroon on September 20, still awaiting shipment. I agree, the production schedule has been strange lately. I don't mind the wait too much, I know it will be well worth it.
It would be nice to hear something out of the shop though, regarding the status of these and/or the reason(s) for the longer-than-normal wait between dings and shipping.
Just my $.02

I noticed on the Busse website that it says that we will be charged for our knives 30 business days prior to shipping. With weekends figured in, that’s 42 days. I swear it used to say we’d be charged 21 days prior to shipping. Strangely enough, I feel better about the wait now. It’s always worth it anyway. :D

I noticed on the Busse website that it says that we will be charged for our knives 30 business days prior to shipping. With weekends figured in, that’s 42 days. I swear it used to say we’d be charged 21 days prior to shipping. Strangely enough, I feel better about the wait now. It’s always worth it anyway. :D

It started out as 14 days prior to shipment, but slowly got to about 21 days.
33 Business Days and holding... Not like I'm counting or anything... :p

Back