FMV14 in the House!

Happy V Day...V for Veterans, for Victory and for the V14!! UPS delivers on an observed national holiday?! God bless them and all you vets who served our great country
I’d post some pics but every time I try, ”ERROR” pops up- says “file too big.” Anybody have any suggestions?
There are people who can probably explain it better than me, but essentially the best way to do it is by using a 3rd party image hosting website, like imgur, and then insert a direct link to the image using the button to the right of the smiley face in the posting toolbar. Alternatively, if you don't want to try and figure that out right now, you can send the photos to me and I will post them on your behalf. PM me and I'll send you my email if you want to do that

Happy V Day...V for Veterans, for Victory and for the V14!! UPS delivers on an observed national holiday?! God bless them and all you vets who served our great country
I’d post some pics but every time I try, ”ERROR” pops up- says “file too big.” Anybody have any suggestions?
Man o man this CF black canvas V14 is the most beautiful knife I’ve ever seen. This is my grail knife for sure, right beside my CF Forsaken MIstress. They make a handsome couple. .
Easiest way I found to do it is:

1-Take a pic with your phone
2-open the picture up on your phone
3-take a screen shot of the picture (this changes the format to jpeg on an iPhone)
4-crop the picture down as much as you can
5-upload

Man o man this CF black canvas V14 is the most beautiful knife I’ve ever seen. This is my grail knife for sure, right beside my CF Forsaken MIstress. They make a handsome couple. .
I use a photo resize app for my android phone.

MV14.jpg

Last edited:
Easiest way I found to do it is:

1-Take a pic with your phone
2-open the picture up on your phone
3-take a screen shot of the picture (this changes the format to jpeg on an iPhone)
4-crop the picture down as much as you can
5-upload
Thanks man. I tried but still rejected for being too big. :( I did try another method that worked. Came out ok. Thx again:thumbsup:

There are people who can probably explain it better than me, but essentially the best way to do it is by using a 3rd party image hosting website, like imgur, and then insert a direct link to the image using the button to the right of the smiley face in the posting toolbar. Alternatively, if you don't want to try and figure that out right now, you can send the photos to me and I will post them on your behalf. PM me and I'll send you my email if you want to do that
Thanks for the great suggestion. I did find a quicker method and they came out ok. When I have a little more time ill sign up for an imgur account. Thx again:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've always wanted a Busse Gladius, but the FMV14 is simply a beautiful blade. I keep mentioning a FMV20 hoping that my wishing will make it a reality. I would also go for a competition finish next time.
I've been entertaining the idea of an FMv20 or maybe even slightly longer, in a thinner stock. 3/16 like the AK47 maybe. I feel like that'd just feel awesomely fast in hand and with the blade width on these, still have significant rigidity. Just a happy hopeful thought.

All this talk of a FMV20+ just makes me think of a Busse version of the Conan Atlantean Sword.

I've been entertaining the idea of an FMv20 or maybe even slightly longer, in a thinner stock. 3/16 like the AK47 maybe. I feel like that'd just feel awesomely fast in hand and with the blade width on these, still have significant rigidity. Just a happy hopeful thought.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnot thinner.

Nyet

Got mine yesterday, 100% worth the wait! The touch, the feel of Busse, the great blades of our lives!!!! Amazing blade and the quest for V8/V14 pants can begin!!!

Will take some comparison pics this evening.

Back