FMV14 Nuke Inbound

Not Tiger but I'm not sure what they're calling it. It seems to be canvas laid in layers of Black and Tan and I like it. This thing is calling for a sterling silver with black onyx scabbard.

Last edited:
Hats off to the Crabshack crew, theyve got craftmanship, style and taste down to an art.

10 weeks since payment and no shipping notice. This wait hurts...super curious to see what my two nukes are going to look like.

10 weeks since payment and no shipping notice. This wait hurts...super curious to see what my two nukes are going to look like.

I've been waiting a wee bit longer than you, but I <just now:D> got my shipping notification...so I bet you're next in line Ghandi!

I'll be sure to post up pics of my 2...

NO REGRETS :cool:

I predict a desert storm and jungle storm brewing on the horizon....stay tuned ;)

I'll tell you one thing about that dark tiger hide on mine, if I took photos of it and posted them, it doesn't look like fresh out of the box now that it's been handled. The linen is really shining through and gets better looking all the time, I'm really amazed and really happy how it's looking. It's like it's getting more color and variation in a good way.

iLEh9DD.jpg

fUxJjys.jpg

Mine arrived this morning...I was hoping for Micarta on at least one I was gonna use...didn't happen.

I had a sneaking suspicion when I got the shipping notice they were both gonna be G10...I posted that up there somewhere^^^...

I live in Tennessee and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Big Orange somethin or nuther, so I'm not a fan of orange like some others are...and that's ok. :)

The other turned out to be my Jr. High Football uniform colors...again, someone may love it, but color me unimpressed. :confused:

But life's still good! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

NO REGRETS...and back into the trough they gooooooooo......

Well not sure what to think of the safety orange on the 14. Not instant pleasure but it's kind of growing on me.

Attachments

• 20190104_122450-1134x2016.jpg
    20190104_122450-1134x2016.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 47
I didn’t adjust any of the pictures via iPhone. So that’s what I see in non natural light. Snowhole looks more blue/green to me so I guess so.

First black paper micarta???:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Freaking Sweeet!!!!!!

Love the two handle materials I ended up with! These things are amazing. I am still trying to figure out how such awesomeness exists. Thanks Boss and Crabshack Crew, couldn't be happier!!!
IMG_2506.JPG

Back