• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FN Five-seveN

The price includes shipping, but I will have to ship to your local FFL and you will probably need to pay them a transfer fee.

FN Five-seveN $950
Chambered in 5.7x28mm with a 4.8" barrel. I bought this gun used (from a licensed dealer), so I'm not sure how many rounds have been fired through it. Judging by the minimal amount of finish wear on the internal parts of the slide, I'd assume it has less than 500 rounds through it, but that's just a guess. I shot approximately 100 rounds through it and it functions flawlessly. This does not come with it's original case or extra mags. Just the gun, one 20 round magazine, and a generic foam padded plastic storage case. The gun does have some light scratches and a sticker on top of the slide with the serial number. I'm not sure if that's original or something that someone else put on there, but it is peeled up on one corner.

IMG-0743.jpg

IMG-0744.jpg

IMG-0745.jpg

IMG-0746.jpg

IMG-0747.jpg

IMG-0748.jpg

IMG-0737.jpg

IMG-0739.jpg

IMG-0740.jpg

Back