FNG here

Hello! Name here is Bob, I live in NJ and I don't have the corona. Can I come in and play? I didn't see an "introduction forum" so here goes. I've been popping in to look at knife reviews and opinions for about 15 years maybe more but never signed up. I am by no means a knife expert just a casual user and everyday carrier. Stuff I carry:
Buck Vantage pro
Leatherman Wave
Mini LED maglite
I work for Verizon (No I don't know when you're getting FIOS in your neighborhood, i know verizon wireless sucks) and I use the Leatherman and the flashlight everyday. The Vantage pro is just so cool I have to have it with me. Oh yeah, almost forgot.. I purchased Survival Lily's APO-1 knife and I dig it. Used it while camping a bunch of times and it's held up well.

there's a saying that silence is golden.
but 15 years of silence is an amazing feat!
you deserve some grand lurker recognition
award in the best of carmelite tradition ;-)
carmelite-nun-prayer.jpg

welcome to the order of the bladeforums.
there must be much on your mind.
you will find active participation divine.
may you reach even greater heights of joy
and enlightenment in these forums
for the next 15 years and more ... :)

I have reason to go to Jersey... but refuse to drive through the Corona cloud that has permeated downstate NY and leaked into NJ. It's just lurking there, waiting to slip in through my air vents & kill me dead. If the situation becomes more urgent, I'll put on my scuba mask, connect my regulator to a 130 cf tank (and bring a couple spare 100s, just to be safe), and make the trip.

Welcome to the forum. Stay healthy down there.

Last edited:
Welcome! I reside in the Northern Provinces of The People's Republic of New Jersey, Pequannock Twsp.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I have reason to go to Jersey... but refuse to drive through the Corona cloud that has permeated downstate NY and leaked into NJ. It's just lurking there, waiting to slip in through my air vents & kill me dead. If the situation becomes more urgent, I'll put on my scuba mask, connect my regulator to a 130 cf tank (and bring a couple spare 100s, just to be safe), and make the trip.

Welcome to the forum. Stay healthy down there.

Roll through in MOPP 4, you'll be good. lol.. To my fellow PRNJ residents.. Stay 'Rona free!
-Bob

Back