1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY! Week 7 of the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Laconico Gemini, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at midnight Saturday, Feb 16; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!
    Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Folder

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by TE_Knives, Feb 10, 2019 at 11:35 AM.

1. TE_Knives

TE_Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 2, 2016
    Grenock, d762nato, Dawkind and 6 others like this.
  2. Todor Hristov

Todor Hristov KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 21, 2017
    Most of the makers I know, specialize in one or two things and excel at them. Tyanko is the type of guy that does everything , and does it at very high level. Forging, grinding , engraving, drawing, making folders. You name it. And I’m not saying this , because he is my friend , but because it’s true.

Amazing job my friend.

Dawkind likes this.
  3. TE_Knives

TE_Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 2, 2016
    Thank you my friend.:):thumbsup:

Dawkind and Todor Hristov like this.
  4. Dawkind

Dawkind Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 3, 2000
    That’s wonderful....I very much enjoy the works I have. :)

Grenock and TE_Knives like this.
  5. Geppetto

Geppetto

Mar 29, 2017
    Amazing job my friend.

TE_Knives likes this.
  6. Dusty One

Dusty One Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2004
    A real Beauty !

7. Grouser1741

Grouser1741

Apr 17, 2018
    You sure have big Talent. Who's the lady?