• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Folders & Fixed Blades for sale - KNIVES ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris*33

Gold Member
- Located in Europe
- Prices are all in (PP G&S / Standard Int'l Shipping)
- No trades

FOLDERS:
1. Spyderco Positron Knifecenter Exclusive SOLD
Only been handled a few times but has not been used/carried at all.

2. Spyderco C64JBORE Meerkat Sprint Run (HAP40/SUS410 Steel) SOLD
First owner. On the back side of the folder there is some glue/resin and also the lamination line is not straight on one side of the blade. This is how the knife came to me and because i purchased it from the USA it didn't worth it to send it back. There are a few stains that were developed on the steel liner. I have highlighted the spots and the glue spill in one of the pictures. The knife has not been used to cut anything.

3. Zero Tolerance 0450 SOLD
This was my EDC for a month or so, used it for food and to open boxes.
I have taken this apart a few times to clean it.
It does look really good, no obvious wear that i can see. Full box.

4. Zero Tolerance 0562 SOLD (elsewhere)
I am the second owner, got it well used, and it does show wear (G10, Clip, Blade, Box). I have taken this apart a few times to clean it and I have sharpened it with a Lansky sharpener (approx. 20 degrees per side). There are some rust stains on the steel liners (underneath the scales)

5. Zero Tolerance 0220 SOLD
Brand new, never used, it has only been handled (the clip and the box have some marks but that is how the knife came). Full box.

6. Zero Tolerance 0393 SOLD
Again, it has only been handled a few times but never saw any use. Full box.

FIXED BLADES:
1. Fallkniven A1 SOLD
This was my second A1 as a replacement to the user one i have, but it seems that i won't use it so here it goes. Never been used

2. Fallkniven S1 (Black-coated blade) SOLD
Second owner. I haven't used it at all and i believe the first owner didn't either, but there are markings on the coating from sheathing the knife (at the edges of the swedge where it comes in contact with the sheath). I tried to capture them in the photos. The box shows wear from storage. Some markings also on the handle again from sheathing/handling.

3. TOPS Longhorn Bowie SOLD
I am the first owner. It stayed sealed in the nylon cover for a while before i opened it, and this is what it looked like when i got it out of the sheath.
These rust patterns, interestingly enough, are only formed on the softer side of the steel, and the general pattern reminded me of the Lichtenberg fractal patterns on wood!
I tried to get the rust off using the abrasive side of a kitchen sponge but nothing happened, except that i managed to leave a slight scratch/shining spot on the blade. I have been treating it with oil since and the rust has not spread.
I have used this to hack and chop wood, feathersticking, and for light batoning.
There are also two small scratches/hits on the micarta.
The sheath looks new. It comes with the TOPS emergency whistle and the authenticity card (which is blank!).

https://imgur.com/a/Z3ZAcCx

4. Stedemon Uncle One SOLD
First owner, never used it.
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SK...lade-orange-g10-handles-molded-polymer-sheath

https://imgur.com/a/IkM86xH

Last edited:
I would suggest trying to sell in messermarkt on facebook (has quite a bit of followers) and also take a look at r/knifeswapUK on reddit (not big yet, but trying to expand). Both are free to use.

I would suggest trying to sell in messermarkt on facebook (has quite a bit of followers) and also take a look at r/knifeswapUK on reddit (not big yet, but trying to expand). Both are free to use.

Thank you for the recommendations.
To be honest i won't be joining either of these as you can easily get scammed on facebook (at least it's easier than other platforms) and as for the Reddit, my concern is that UK has enforced some very strict laws regarding knives, and it might resul in packages coming back, demanding refunds and all this mess.
I don't know where you're from, but let me know if you have a different experience.

I've heard of the problem with shipping from UK regarding the new laws, that really sucks, but the reddit is also for everyone else from Europe. I'm from Belgium. Messermarkt has a pretty decent community. I haven't bought anything from there yet, but I'm not really worried. Especially if you're just selling, the buyer is the one that takes the most risk.

If it's not gone by Friday(payday) I will buy it. How about the Meerkat and the S1?

My thread is up-to-date, so everything with a price next to it is still available. If you get more than one knife i will, of course, merge the shipping price.

Let me know.

I've heard of the problem with shipping from UK regarding the new laws, that really sucks, but the reddit is also for everyone else from Europe. I'm from Belgium. Messermarkt has a pretty decent community. I haven't bought anything from there yet, but I'm not really worried. Especially if you're just selling, the buyer is the one that takes the most risk.
Thank you for the recommendations.
To be honest i won't be joining either of these as you can easily get scammed on facebook (at least it's easier than other platforms) and as for the Reddit, my concern is that UK has enforced some very strict laws regarding knives, and it might resul in packages coming back, demanding refunds and all this mess.
I don't know where you're from, but let me know if you have a different experience.
as for what you have both said, as long as u used the insured method of paypal everyones safe, leave a paper trail and its always painless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back