• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Folders for sale, CRKT, Lone Wolf, Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some knives I no longer carry or need. All prices include shipping in the U.S., insurance and signature is optional and at buyer’s cost. I accept both PayPal and USPS money order, if use PayPal, please use the gift option or add 3.5% for the fee.

Email me with any questions you may have or for extra pictures. First “I’ll take it” to my email gets it as these will be posted on multiple forums, thank you!

1. CRKT S-2: model 7513 with 3.5" blade, lightly used and still in very good condition, original edge, could use a sharpening, ATS-34 blade with Ti frame lock, discontinued. Good centering and lockup. Comes with a 7503 box. $150
2. Lone Wolf Longhorn: original Lone Wolf with S30V blade and Ebano wood handles, new with box, never carried and used. I believe this one is also discontinued. Blade is a bit off centered but not touching the liners, lockup is strong. SOLD SOLD
3. Cold Steel Spartan: new with box, only tested sharpness on paper, very strong knife, blade is centered and lock up is solid (scroll down for pics). SOLD
4. Cold Steel Custom Series Talwar: Knife is in like new condition, there are scratches on the Ti bolster from being stored in a drawer, blade is mint, this was the most expensive custom series folder from Cold Steel back in the day I believe, no box. SOLD

IMG_0658_zps57fc056a.jpg

IMG_0650_zpsfbdc7350.jpg

DSC03415_zps9d6f8f01.jpg

DSC03416_zps726defca.jpg

null_zps871b1dba.jpg

null_zpsbc26dad4.jpg

null_zps11c357a8.jpg

null_zps0cc86c11.jpg

Last edited:
What's the blade length or model number on the S2? I believe that there were three different sizes.

What's the blade length or model number on the S2? I believe that there were three different sizes.

I only know there are two different sizes and this is the larger one. I'll confirm later and measure the blade length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back