For all my gang.......Listen up

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
HEY EVERYONE.. I BEEN M.I.A.!! IM NOT GONNA SAY IVE MOVED ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS BUT LIFE IS ALOT BETTER WERE IM AT ON INSTAGRAM, I FEEL LIKE CRAP THAT ALL OF YOU THAT ARENT ON INSTAGRAM AND STILL WANT MY WORK IM NOT HERE FOR YOU..IF WE CAN GET SOMETHING GOING ON HERE IN THE FORUM ILL COME BACK HOME... YOU GUYS GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK AN WILL GO FROM THERE! THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT ..
BESTS BILL :thumbup:

I, for one, miss you alot here, Bill!

Your knives, your pictures, your descriptions, your comments and participation will be sorely missed. We collectors are a better lot for having had you here. Thank you!

Best of luck and fortunes over on Instagram!

Well glad your doing well on instagram sorry haven't made any cash buys in about 5 months been supporting some other grown ass people..and wife is 6 months pregnant witch is going to be my first kiddo so got to penny pinch but I'll be back at least I know where to find you know tho.

I am new to this forum but I like it. I plan to buy one or more of your knives, put am NOT interested in instagram. I do not belong to any social media other than the occasional forum such as this. I just don't have the time! I don't even have time to read all my emails.
Most of my friends feel the same. I wish you would continue on the forum, but you have to do what is right for you.
You will definitely loosen some potential knife buyers but it probably won't affect you much overall.

Nearly Normal Mike

I don't even know what Instantgraham is!

Glad I bought a couple of your knives back in the olden days.

Hey guys, I'm sure Bill would work with you if you contact him. He's always taken custom orders in the past.

I was looking for your offerings, then saw a post by some dealer saying that they were going to be carrying your knives. I thought maybe you were just choosing that outlet, so as not to deal with individual sales. I'm not going to be doing much buying for the rest of the year; but I'm one that isn't willing to go to instagram (or facebook) for purchases.
As always - best of luck with your sales, wherever they may be.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME. I NEVER EVEN MET YOU.

I don't do instagram.

I'm new to Instragram. it seems like a good place to see what knifemakers are doing. I've already bought a few things that way.

Maybe you can change your tag-line so folks go to instagram instead of this sub-forum.
Kind of directs the wrong way...

Steve S

Clearly I'm going to have to track you down on Instagram. Same name? I'm headed for my phone now!

That Ebony Hunter was spectacular! I wish I had seen it in time to get it. Hope you make more like that!

HEY EVERYONE.. I BEEN M.I.A.!! IM NOT GONNA SAY IVE MOVED ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS BUT LIFE IS ALOT BETTER WERE IM AT ON INSTAGRAM, I FEEL LIKE CRAP THAT ALL OF YOU THAT ARENT ON INSTAGRAM AND STILL WANT MY WORK IM NOT HERE FOR YOU..IF WE CAN GET SOMETHING GOING ON HERE IN THE FORUM ILL COME BACK HOME... YOU GUYS GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK AN WILL GO FROM THERE! THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT ..
BESTS BILL :thumbup:

Clearly I'm going to have to track you down on Instagram. Same name? I'm headed for my phone now!

That Ebony Hunter was spectacular! I wish I had seen it in time to get it. Hope you make more like that!

Bill does take orders. Contact him via email. :thumbup:

Your knives are outstanding bacustomknives ! I don't do instagram and Facebook :barf:

i installed instagram but i dont understand what to do

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

Back