Off Topic For Bawanna ( last 2 sets of photos added 10/17)

What the Hell? Where did that come from? Man you nailed it! You started a month ago and I missed all of this? I love the slide three string. That what my Khuk CBG is. i got to visit here more often I guess. I been busy myself on some things in the shop too.
If you have any problems with that piezo buzz add a ground wire from your input jack to those rivets where the strings ride. I havent tried piezo alone but if you use a magnetic pup you would have to do that. I just put a metal (brass/copper) plate under them rivets so that grounds all the strings. Dang nice work Bookie!

Man you sir are a Master Craftsman in every aspect!! That is just beautiful brother!

AMIGO brothers speak with kind words. Must be down to about 20 ukes, banjoleles, and CBGs now. 3 more in the works on the bench besides kids rifle #401. (One of the Great Granddaughters talked me out of retirement.) Going to make some slides this afternoon. Been out scrounging the neighborhood for suitable colored long neck wine bottles. Want to hear me play Vood Doo Child or Little Red Rooster?:rolleyes:

I've been trying to talk you out of retirement for years, what power does this Granddaughter have?
Never mind, probably the same as my granddaughter.

I had to watch them solo for the first time a couple weeks ago. My daughter taught them to say "How High" when ever I say jump. But we all know its the other way around and wheelchair dudes don't jump none too good ya know?

Back