• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boker For Sale: Böker Kwaiken Smokewash/Carbon Fiber

20180629_154043.jpg 20180629_154027.jpg I am selling this Böker Kwaiken for $108 and shipping to addresses within the US. I should be able to get it in the mail on the same day or the morning after. No trades, please. Payment can be sent via PayPal. If you wouldn't mind, please PM me for the PayPal address, as it contains my full name. If you want, you can include an address to ship to within the comments of the PayPal transaction.

------

The knife itself is in very good condition. Never disassembled, oiled recently. It was only used for some light cutting tasks. There is wear near the flipper - from use, and from me trying to deepen the jimpings. I did not have a diamond file though, so all it did was remove the finish from the inside of the grooves.
20180629_153854.jpg The blade itself is overall undamaged and still decently sharp. It can remove some of the hair on my arm, but it's not crazy razor-sharp. I can't spot any dents or dings in the edge. With some good stropping, it should be as good as new.

Design complaints you might want to know about:

I did not like how these knives, when closed, have the blade set very close to the outside of the gap on the flipper lever's side. Also, as suggested by my futile filing attempts, the jimping is quite weak and it makes it hard to get leverage sometimes.

--------------

Sorry for any formatting mistakes, this is my first sale.

Back