• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale Basic 9

Hi, all. Clearing out some of the excess items in my collection. All knives include the sheaths as shown.

No trades, please. For sale only.
Price includes Paypal fee, and USPS priority mail shipping. USA sales only.
First "I'll take it" here with a PM or Email follow up gets it.
Items will ship as soon as funds clear my bank account.
Thank you for your time,
Frank

Busse Basic 9
Price drop to $375, good condition; a little wear in the coating on the top edge near the tip, and a slight ding to the edge. Please feel free to ask questions, and check out the photos. I tried to be as detailed as possible.
O1KcRS2.jpg

h5R5DQy.jpg

1lmu1W1.jpg

pX9V3mq.jpg

3VCw0h8.jpg

O1KcRS2

Satin Jack [SOLD!]
$500, very good condition, lightly used in my kitchen, never sharpened, snakeskin nucarta scales; 3/16" blade
Pt4Hr5L.jpg

ePCaboc.jpg

bQxYkCh.jpg

22I6mRl.jpg

bogfabZ.jpg

Assault Shaker [SOLD!]
$95 Used, never sharpened
pZUWQ28.jpg

1FyiZSL.jpg

uFUV3K2.jpg

No trades, please. For sale only.
Please feel free to ask questions, and check out the photos. I tried to be as detailed as possible.
All prices include Paypal fee, and include USPS priority mail shipping.
First "I'll take it" here with a PM or Email follow up gets it.
Items will ship as soon as funds clear my bank account.
Thank you for your time, Frank

Other Sale Threads:
https://bladeforums.com/threads/spydercos-crkt-kit-knife-for-sale.1700446/
https://bladeforums.com/threads/newt-livesay-neck-knife.1700448/

Last edited:
I need your email please. The listing states shipping and PayPal fee are included but you sent me a friends paypal link. That wont work as it's trying to charge me the fee and wont go through goods and services. Thank you

BTTT for the early Christmas / Holiday crowd. What says Merry Christmas better than a Busse??

BTTT for the early Christmas / Holiday crowd. What says Merry Christmas better than a Busse??
Just FYI, "bumping" doesn't work here anymore. Your post is still buried ~55 pages back. You can re-post your sales thread every 14 days. Copy the text of your sale, and create a new thread. You'll get a lot more eyes on your sale this way. ;)

Back