• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale; Benchmade Mini Crooked River and Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important info has been bolded, but please read the post in its entirety!

First things first, here's a link to the sales thread for the Benchmade 417 Fact; it's still for sale and I've dropped the price; it'll make an excellent user/EDC for someone!

As for the Mini CR, my collection is split into two main parts, my work knives which see a fairly dirty environment and their fair of share of use, and my "casual/non-work" knives which see more pocket time than actual use by a wide margin in my estimation. My Mini Crooked River falls into the later category and as such, is in excellent condition by estimation. I'm looking to move it because I recently purchased the Ultimate Experience Limited Edition Mini Crooked River and I'm generally not one to keep multiples of the same knife so off it goes!

Specs should be widely available online so I'll just mention the specifics relevant to my knife:
- As previously mentioned, it has been carried several times and has been used a few times to cut some things, nothing more challenging then a little bit of cardboard here and some packing tape there though
- The blade grind appears to be symmetrical
- Blade centering appears to be dead centred
- The action has been tuned by me to be free dropping; this coming at the cost of a slight amount of horizontal blade play when the blade is deployed, but obviously this can be changed with a torx driver
- No vertical blade play as far as I can tell
- I haven't really done much to the edge given I haven't used it to cut much of anything, but I have touched it up here and there on my sharpmaker so I'm just going to say that it doesn't have a factory edge
- I've maintained it without dissassembling it
- It's been opened and closed some, and as such, there's a wear mark on the stop pin which to eyes, is the only noticeable wear on the entire knife
- Comes with box, pouch, etc.
- I'm the original owner

Pictures of the knife can be found here

I'm asking $180, and although I will entertain offers, I feel that I've priced this fairly. I'm also not looking for any trades at this time. If you're going to make an offer other than the posted price, please either PM me or leave a vistor's message on my profile. I'll accept payment either by EMT or by Paypal (G&S only); same price for either payment method (I pay the PP fees). Shipping is included which will be by Canada Post Xpresspost and will include tracking, signature confirmation on delivery, and insurance.

First "I'll take it" posted in the thread or by PM/VM gets it. After that, I'll expect to have the funds within 24 hours of the post, after which the claim will expire and whoever's next in line gets a chance at it.

Miscellaneous Info:
- I live on the West Coast and work some early mornings, so replies/messages/email after about 10:00pm Vancouver time might not be answered until the following day
- I can work long hours and I don't work at a desk, so I'll try my best to respond quickly to any queries and such, but I may not be able to always respond right away.
- After purchase, please contact me within 5 days of receiving the knife if you're unhappy with it in any way for a full refund. If I don't hear from you either way after that time period, I'll assume you're satisfied with it.
- If you need more pictures or have any other questions, just ask! I'll be happy to accomodate!

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back