• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale Craftsman Carpenter whittler Case saddlehorn

mike Berkovitch

Gold Member
I have for sale 2 interesting knives

1. Craftsman carpenter whittler, probably made by Camillus, model 72. Great bone scales (not so often found) with no cracks. Blades look full, snap nicely with no wobble, 2 clip blades have long pull. Nice natural patina on the blades. Shield is oval, pinned and stamped Craftsman, main blade is stamped Craftsman USA 2 lines. I think the knife is dated ca. WW2 maybe pre-war. 130 USD shipped with tracking number, Paypal please.

2. Case Saddlehorn with the most beautiful bone I've seen. CaseXX logo is engraved on mark side bolster, pinched bolsters and federal shield. The knife was nicely sharpened by previous owner with no scratches, other than that no signs on the blades. 2002 production year. I don't have the original box. 75 USD shipped with tracking number, Paypal please.

No trades please, If you have reasonable offer you can give it a try

zMKpdCA.jpg

0BZSiE7.jpg

Thanks
Mike

I would like to make an offer of $65 on the Case Saddlehorn knife. Could you email me @ marlington22@gmail.com with some pics of the knife showing the identification writing on both blades , please .Also your response, and PayPal info. Thank you .

Back