FOR SALE NOW 3.10.13 New Silverado Edition Titanium Elite Gen 4 Friction Folder 2013

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Please click HERE for more information.
silverado11_zps03c6d7c9.jpg

Attachments

• silverado11.jpg
    silverado11.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 7
Are any of these in the double grind still available? I had the website up from last night and reloaded it when I got home from work and they aren't on there anymore. Thanks.

Are any of these in the double grind still available? I had the website up from last night and reloaded it when I got home from work and they aren't on there anymore. Thanks.

Hey Friend.
We are completely sold out of Friction Folders.
I hope to have some more available soon.
Huge Respect from Texas.

Wow!! Sold out?! That was fast!! Im so glad I squeezed my orders in when I did! I can't wait to get them in my hands! Thanks again Mike!

Just wanted to bump this thread and shout out that I got mine today and what a handsome, scary sharp little knife it is, and thanks to Mike for answering the phone and working hard trying to make folks happy. I was one of those who had a BOSS on backorder since late last year then watched as all the friction folders popped up on the site. After talking with Mike, I decided to give him one less fixed blade to make and with a generous shop credit ordered a Silverado, and I'm happy that I did. Very nice knife, and the next thing I'll probably do is find a pin or end of drill stock to fit through the frame and tang, then we'll be in business.

Just wanted to bump this thread and shout out that I got mine today and what a handsome, scary sharp little knife it is, and thanks to Mike for answering the phone and working hard trying to make folks happy. I was one of those who had a BOSS on backorder since late last year then watched as all the friction folders popped up on the site. After talking with Mike, I decided to give him one less fixed blade to make and with a generous shop credit ordered a Silverado, and I'm happy that I did. Very nice knife, and the next thing I'll probably do is find a pin or end of drill stock to fit through the frame and tang, then we'll be in business.

taklamakan, I did the exact same thing and also received mine today. Huge respect to Mike for always delivering top quality products. Mike even though it took a while to get my situation sorted out I appreciate your time and effort. Especially taking my calls and being honest about what was happening. The friction folder is really superb....so glad I decided to grab one.

Here's a pic of my 154cm Silverado on the range today.

438083F9-B400-4017-B954-65DFD1C3B4E0-427-0000001F96A35A94.jpg

taklamakan, I did the exact same thing and also received mine today. Huge respect to Mike for always delivering top quality products. Mike even though it took a while to get my situation sorted out I appreciate your time and effort. Especially taking my calls and being honest about what was happening. The friction folder is really superb....so glad I decided to grab one.

Here's a pic of my 154cm Silverado on the range today.

438083F9-B400-4017-B954-65DFD1C3B4E0-427-0000001F96A35A94.jpg

What an Awesome Photograph.
Dude, thank you for your business and thanks for the great post
Huge Respect from Texas.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365824749.328187.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1365824773.628522.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1365824798.177573.jpg
My first friction folder made it here yesterday and I must say,this is one sweet little knife! I just wanted to chime in to post up a few pics and say I couldn't be happier with my recent purchases! I am really looking forward to the rest of my order!

View attachment 343065View attachment 343066View attachment 343067
My first friction folder made it here yesterday and I must say,this is one sweet little knife! I just wanted to chime in to post up a few pics and say I couldn't be happier with my recent purchases! I am really looking forward to the rest of my order!

Awesome.
I am working on your One of a Kind Custom Flame Treated Folder and Matching Crisis Card today.
I will try to get some pictures up this weekend
Huge Respect.

Man I'm late to the Snody Game but I like what I see. I need to get in on some action soon!

I am building a batch of Friction Folders for Christmas 2018. Watch Ultrareefs instagram or twitter. Thanks.

I am building a batch of Friction Folders for Christmas 2018. Watch Ultrareefs instagram or twitter. Thanks.
Just a question, why not sell them here? I don't do Instagram or Twitter due to all the BS, and I think it's an opinion shared by many here.

~Chip

Back