• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale(price drops + real photos!): Spyderco Southard, Hoback Kwaiback CF, CKF Gavko Spinner

Hello all, it's been a while since I've posted on here but I need to thin out my collection and get some cash so I've got three high-end production/midtech knives for sale.

Paypal only, no trades

I'll cover shipping USPS prority (w/ tracking) to lower 48

Shoot me a PM or email at kbogardus@icloud.com

1. Spyderco Sourthard:
This knife was bought around five years ago from BladeHQ when it first came out. It has been carried and used for quite a while and currently has a nearly-polished 34 degree inclusive edge on it. The clip has had the tip rounded and has been heat-flamed to give it to the rust-color it has now because I wasn't a fan of the polish. The three handle screws on the front side are titanium CKF replacement screws, I don't remember what happened to the stock 2-56's. Lockup is around 70% on this knife but as you can see from pictures it is contacting a large area of the lockface and hasn't moved in a couple years, so it is very solid. A few scratches and the detent is a bit soft but overall this knife is still perfectly mechanically solid. No box or paperwork.
Asking $130 shipped.
View media item 3737View media item 3736View media item 3735View media item 3731View media item 3734

2. Hoback Kwaiback CF:
I bought this one a few months ago from Simon Crafts (NS_Edgeworks on IG) because he gave me a great deal but decided that it didn't really fit in my collection. It has been used and carried lightly and had a couple lights scratches on the CF and the pivot when I got it. The blade is pristine and still has the factory edge, and any marks on it are just from gunk that I can't seem to clean off. The action is great and the HRD is incredibly smooth; solid lockup at about 50% that can be pushed over slightly but is the most solid of all of my framelocks wherever it's contacting. No box or paperwork.
Asking $425 shipped.
View media item 3744View media item 3738View media item 3739View media item 3740View media item 3742View media item 3743

3. CKF Gavko Spinner #88
This knife was bought directly from FRWK.com about six months ago, and is nearly new apart from some tiny nicks on the grind. The detent and how easily this knife drops closed are just as legendary as you may have heard, definitely the top of my collection as far as how fun to fidget with it is. Lockup is around 50% with a very tiny amount of lock rock you can muscle in, but that was present from the factory. It doesn't slip at all. Apart from a couple barely noticeable nicks in the grind this knife is flawless, never sharpened and only taken apart to remove the thick grease that comes in CKF knives from the factory and make them even smoother. Comes with CKF padded pouch, microfiber cloth, numbered and signed ID card, and replacement clip and full hardware set.
Asking $325 shipped
View media item 3745View media item 3746View media item 3748View media item 3749View media item 3752

Last edited:
Back