• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: REDUCED Bradford Guardian 3 & KOA Alpha Wolf

oldmanwilly

Gold Member
Good morning,

I have a couple of fixed blades for sale. Please note that all prices include shipping via USPS and Paypal fees. Buyer is responsible for knowing their local knife I am not looking for trades at this time but I will entertain all reasonable offers.

The knives:

1) Bradford Guardian 3 in M390. Price $120.00 $100.00
I bought this knife used off the exchange a few months ago. I have carried it, used it lightly to open packages and cut peaches, and have touched up the edge on Lansky ceramic rods. This is a great knife and has a lot going for it, I just do not carry it as much as I anticipated and decided to move it along.

2) Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf in D2. Price $40.00 $30.00 SOLD
I bought this knife four years ago, convexed the edge and carried/used it to dress whitetail deer and cut meat in the kitchen. The D2 takes a great edge and holds up for a long time. This knife is an excellent slicer and very comfortable in the hand. I hate to sell this one but I simply do not use it much anymore and need to downsize.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Good morning,

I have a couple of fixed blades for sale. Please note that all prices include shipping via USPS and Paypal fees. Buyer is responsible for knowing their local knife laws. I am not looking for trades at this time but I will entertain all reasonable offers.

2) Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf in D2. Price $40.00 $30.00
I bought this knife four years ago, convexed the edge and carried/used it to dress whitetail deer and cut meat in the kitchen. The D2 takes a great edge and holds up for a long time. This knife is an excellent slicer and very comfortable in the hand. I hate to sell this one but I simply do not use it much anymore and need to downsize.

PTvXvpz.jpg

gEGTSs5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I will send an email as well, is the Alpha Wolf still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back