For Sale: Survivor and Bushcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
My standard terms and boilerplate:

Please read the description carefully, ask questions if needed. Price includes S/H/I in the lower 48, AK and HI extra. Canada is possible, but we will have to discuss the particulars; shipping will be higher. Pay with USPS Money Order, the one you buy at the Post Office; or PayPal Goods, no fees. ( NO personal tab/gift option)

Sorry, no international.

Cash is King, NO trades.

“I’ll take it”, posted here or by email, takes precedence over someone else asking questions.

Email is preferred over PMs.
Email is preferred over PMs. Email is preferred over PMs. ​What I tell you three times is true.

Just click on my name, and you will get the option to email me. I reserve the right to refuse a sale to any given would be buyer.

Survivor. From the first batch, IIRC. Ordered in 2008, delivered in 2010. A2. Chopped a little with it, which left some patina. Factory edge is still very sharp. I also cleaned up the chamfer inside the hole with sanpaper too smooth it out. No sheath. $400

Bushcrafter. Maybe 2nd Gen? 2008. 3V. Never used. Has one light spot on the edge, stropping on cardboard removed some of it. Some staining on one scale, maybe from the sheath? Very sharp. $175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back