1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

FOR SALE! Tippman BOSS saddle stitcher with nice attachment!

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    I have the opportunity to get some new equipment in my shop that i just cant pass up, so here goes the BOSS!

I've had it for about six years, used lightly, has a new gear on the handle attachment. This is the heavy aluminum model, not the lighter weight version that Tandy sold for a little while, the other one is blue imho.

I think I have the original box. Lots of needles, and a way nice "material guide" attachment valued at 120.00

We can also lessen your learning curve for you, can answer any questions you have.

Asking 1000.00 plus shipping, or best offer. Please dont hesitate of make offers folks. Low ballers will be politely ignored.

I dont see the need for pics, but if you need I can take them, links to the machine and attachment here:

http://www.tippmannindustrial.com/p...id=29&osCsid=8059a0d84ea95546c1dd21a29f78c486
    http://www.tippmannindustrial.com/p...id=58&osCsid=8059a0d84ea95546c1dd21a29f78c486

Send me an e-mail and we can discuss price and shipping, or pick up! :)
    [email protected]
    Thanks!
    Dwayne

2. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Going to be listing this one over on the knife maker forum tomorrow so if your mulling it over please do let me know. :)

3. creightonfcb

creightonfcb

Nov 5, 2005
    Hey Armorall, was this ever sold? Just curious... perhaps we could work something out if not... :D

4. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Sorry brother, its gone. I should have noted so before now, sorry about that. :eek:

5. creightonfcb

creightonfcb

Nov 5, 2005
    No worries!!

6. Flemdog

Flemdog

Mar 2, 2014
    Nothing to see here.......

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
  7. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    I know you aren't trying to offload your gear in a moderators thread. Pus your very first post. Wow. :rolleyes:

8. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Heh heh heh, now thats funny! :D

I was just thinking about that Tippman I used to have, kind of miss that cranky old thing. I replaced it with a much crankier, more expensive, and immensely more maddening machine. I truthfully hate that thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.