• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: Winkler Knives II !

All Sold: Thanks BladeForums

Hello for sale are a couple of my Winklers. Both are new un-carried and unused.

I will not have internet access for til later this afternoon (Work Restriction) PM or Email and leave a message - Thank you

NEW Winkler Knives II Blue Ridge Hunter in Sculpted Maple. 80CRV2. Similar to the full sized Winkler Belt Knife but this blade has a sharpened length a tick under 4"s. Comes in original box with cloth, cards, and decal. Also includes original lined leather sheath. *****$OLD***** Shipped Goods & Services PayPal, USPS Priority.

Please PM or email me at RastaMLW@Hotmail.com

2. NEW
Winkler Knives II Screwdriver / Pick in 80CRV2 in Caswell Finish It's also new and unused with Kydex Sheath. Didn't come in a box but I have the Winkler Wrap it came in. Nice dagger without the legal issues. *******$OLD ******* PayPal Shipped Goods & Services

Package Deal OK... No Trades at this time. Thank You !

Please PM or email me at RastaMLW@Hotmail.com

IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0297.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0299.JPG IMG_0301 (1).JPG IMG_0316.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0315.JPG

Last edited:
Back