In all humility and inspired by ndog...

I start the thread with this one:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cherokee Roses x2.jpg
    Cherokee Roses x2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Ah!!! There ya go! Ya got me back! That Chit is bad to the bone. Yall are pickin on me now! You know I dont have one of them Bowies! Yet. Great pics!

I'm game.

Tibetan Long Sword crossed with Tarwar; Set of Padam Sugas; Set of Trisuls; Dragon engraved SMAK crossed with Nepalese engraved UBE:

Nice setup Cul :)

In my book you win that round. Until someone else pulls other big guns LoL

here ya go.
12" Bonecutter and 16.5" balance knife against my new large "hellcat" ALICE pack.
2014-09-13195408_zpsab9272dd.jpg

Last edited:
something old, something new. My AK Bowies, wood handled by Bhakkta, Horn handled by Bura.
bowies_zpsf9f0c9a9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow! Them Bura bowies rock big time. I don't think I've ever seen a Bura knife I didn't love at first sight.

That Bura Bowie is dang awesome! How does it feel in hand, compared to the Bhakta Bowie?

Dude! What else you got in the closet? Bura AKB! Wow. Nice fullers! both of them:thumbup:

OK heres the rest of the photo. Me being in the photo wasnt in the plan. Take the dang picture is what im thinking. Two GCBs are not easy to hold up for half an hour while your wife tries to figure out your camera. After about 25 takes and no light we finally got something.

b62e8191d2959472d406e1ef8f484c84

Ndog - awesome pic, kinda reminds me of some modern sword and sorcery scenario...:)

O.K. To grant Snowwolf's request, I cleaned up something from the basement.
BookiesMinis-Copy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ok, when the apocalypse, or zombie takeover happens, we all meet at Bookie's, hot damn....I wanna see what else is in the "basement"!

OK heres the rest of the photo. Me being in the photo wasnt in the plan. Take the dang picture is what im thinking. Two GCBs are not easy to hold up for half an hour while your wife tries to figure out your camera. After about 25 takes and no light we finally got something.

b62e8191d2959472d406e1ef8f484c84

Looks like Francis Dolerhyde in the Hannibal Lecter movie.

Pair of M134s eh? Hehe, I remember one of my favorite dates while I was opfor at Ft Irwin, CA (The NTC back in the days when that meant Soviet tanks and tactics.) The guy I was dating and his buddies had one that had been mounted in the back of a jeep (the old Willys) We went out trap shooting with it LOL Ever seen what about 5000rpm does to a clay pigeon when you yell "PULL" LOL

Back