For the sake of crossing things.

OK heres the rest of the photo. Me being in the photo wasnt in the plan. Take the dang picture is what im thinking. Two GCBs are not easy to hold up for half an hour while your wife tries to figure out your camera. After about 25 takes and no light we finally got something.

Nice pic though... The explanation makes it even better :thumbup::thumbup:

Ndog, the OCD in me wants you to retake the picture and align that stained glass line to go through middle of the GCB's lol

Yes, 134s. I preferred Emersons over GEs in Vietnam. Their motors always fired in a monsoon cloud/storm and never failed me.

Ndog, the OCD in me wants you to retake the picture and align that stained glass line to go through middle of the GCB's lol
Thats my house cube. Would look cool to line it all up tho! maybe noon when the beam of light comes through that sky light:thumbup: Heres what it looked like after I finished the frame. Theres a rope swing tied in the middle at 25 feet. Lots of fun! I thought about doing that pic standing on the top of the house but might scare the neighbors:eek:

c00b9c9f95641e70648ae2e23e003666

The scaffolding on the bottom right of the pic is about 20' high. Its on rollers and named after an ancient greek fighting fortress called Helepolis.

Last edited:
Amazing how the patterns and shapes of things evoke thoughts and memories completely unrelated to the actual thing itself. Way cool image ndog but I say Scare the neighbors. Do the picture on top then morph a lightning bolt into it ;)

Bookie, yeah I can see why you would definately have a preference for the ones that keep firing regardless of weather formations. I didn't know there was a reliability problem with the GE version. Must have been something with the electronic switches and the water. Did they dry out and work fine or did they need major repairs like they shorted out?

JW - What are those? Are they khuks? They're cool looking, I'm jealous.

I just gotta take a guess at this. I'm thinking either they are trainers for learning to do ninja sword fighting or they are the weapons the Jedi's used in Star Wars. I'm not sure which one I want to go with the most but I'm leaning towards Jedi.

Those are officially licensed Hasbro Obi Wan Kenobi plastic lightsabers lol

Hey, I weren't far off. Must have been after Spock choked out Captain Kirk and it's the next generation which I didn't see, didn't see the first much either but once in awhile.

Not familiar with the Obi Wan kenoboi's.

Back