For those of you who polished your thumb stud..

Whoops I submitted too soon.

So I figure the kind of person who polishes their thumb stud silver is detail oriented.

They are not likely to want a blue or gold lanyard pin.

I came across some new old stock CRK lanyards but they all have silver pins.

IMG_2972.JPG

I bought a few of these for the bead.

So I figured some of you may want these.

So post up a pic of your missing lanyard pin and pm me your address if you would like one and I'll send it your way free.

So far I have 3 small and 1 large.

Will the large fit a large Sebenza Classic MM? I don't believe they were doing the pins when mine was born, so I've never had one. Don't have my Sebbie in my pocket because I'm at work but I'll see if I have a pic on my phone.

07ecfd96.jpg

thanks,
~Chip

Last edited:
The anodizing on the lanyard pins polish right off also. [emoji6]

Now look at that bad boy!!!

Maybe someone will chime in who knows. If not...

I'll tell you what. If no one else wants it, I'll send it to you and you can try.

Those are some great looking lanyards!

I'd be really interested in any NOS CRK's they have, even if I couldn't buy them now. :)

I'd be interested in hearing your polishing process. In time I might consider it on my Inkosi since I couldn't wait for a TNK version. Just wondering if Flitz getting on the blade will affect the stonewash.

I'd love to get that bead with gold / bronzed ano (4th one from the top).. I am missing one lanyard pin for a small regular too... :)

Send me a PM ice_man and I'll save it for you if I don't need it. I picked it up for a specific knife I don't have yet along with the other similar one, the last one. Additionally I'll check if they have another one like that where I got it.

I not sure if the pin will fit a regular but I can send you one to try.

Shoot me an email and I'll reply with a pic of mine.
Does it count if I sent it in to the factory to have the blue stud replaced with silver?
Thanks for the generosity, even if I'm too late and have missed out.

Not sure what you may have left, but this Small WC could use a new tail....
IMG_4244.jpg

PM sent. Very generous of you.

Last edited:
I received an Inlay 21 without a lanyard pin. Would really like one for it. PM incoming if you have any left.
Thanks.

Back