For those of you who polished your thumb stud..

Will the large fit a large Sebenza Classic MM? I don't believe they were doing the pins when mine was born, so I've never had one. Don't have my Sebbie in my pocket because I'm at work but I'll see if I have a pic on my phone.

07ecfd96.jpg

thanks,
~Chip

Anyone knowing the answer to his question? The Classic Sebenza's I have seen came without a lanyard pin. But that doesn't necessarely mean that the inner diameter of the hole isn't the same as at the 21.

Will the large fit a large Sebenza Classic MM? I don't believe they were doing the pins when mine was born, so I've never had one. Don't have my Sebbie in my pocket because I'm at work but I'll see if I have a pic on my phone.

thanks,
~Chip

They fit.

EDC2_zpsdwp9kp9f.jpg

07ecfd96.jpg

thanks,
~Chip

Is that an automatic Sebenza?
Can't remember the modder though. It was a reputable maker is all i know.
Either way, awesome and rare knife!

Thanks LW, for the confirmation.

@ Der W.

Never heard about auto Sebenza. But one maker doing such conversions is Butch Vallotton.

Thanks LW, for the confirmation.

@ Der W.

Never heard about auto Sebenza. But one maker doing such conversions is Butch Vallotton.
As far as i can remember, he did very few of those conversions and then got asked by chris reeve to cease converting them.

That's correct, Butch converted this one for me quite a while ago...and I did read that he was asked to stop doing the conversions not long afterwards.

With all the posts I'm not sure if someone already claimed the large pin, but if they didn't I'd love to get it.

Thanks,
~Chip

Received the spare lanyard yesterday. Much appreciated. I found my WC bead, threaded it on, tied a couple more knots and installed. It now has a proper CRK lanyard. NICE. Thanks again.
IMG_4282.jpg

Replied to your PM, thanks again.

~Chip

Back