for winter, what Buck ya carrying and how cold is it...

Definitely spring here, but carried a favorite Buck Cadet yesterday. OH
Buck_303_Cadet_(Camillus)_-_1980.jpg

mid April now..cant believe some of ya have to suffer this long in cold weather. :eek: pure misery to me.

it's 70s and wet here today here this morning....and im even a bit cold.:)

We had some snow this morning just enough to cover the ground but the blacktop is melted and just wet. Currently at 27 degrees. At least the wind died down but probably froze the spring vegetation. I’m carrying my usual vantage pro and 303 cadet. They work good for me and I have a 110LT in my pickup for backup.

I'll bet. :D you ain't far from me. 2 counties away. I was kinda cool today. got down in the high 60s f for awhile today with all the rain. as for Buck I got my hat on today....View attachment 1550021
Wait, what!?! Is that the current Multicam Trucker? If so, yours looks MUCH nicer than the pic on their website. I'll have to get me one of those next time.

Last edited:
Wait, what!?! Is that the current Multicam Trucker? If so, yours looks MUCH nicer than the pic on their website. Have to get me one of those next time.
naw its the older version...

16189780097432630129229575135494.jpg
I have one of the newer ones but its got that flat brim wide style the kids like more today...or I think do anyways. this ones more of a shaped brim florida redneck style one. the kids at work call it an old man hat when i wear it in the field. it was a cool style in the 90s though. I think, man that was 30 years ago now....wow im gettin old.

naw its the older version...

View attachment 1550039
I have one of the newer ones but its got that flat brim wide style the kids like more today...or I think do anyways. this ones more of a shaped brim florida redneck style one. the kids at work call it an old man hat when i wear it in the field. it was a cool style in the 90s though. I think, man that was 30 years ago now....wow im gettin old.
It's still a very cool hat, even if we're a little older, and wiser, now. :thumbsup::cool:

Even belts seem to be fashionable again.:thumbsup:

Still waiting for sweat pants to go out of style.

Last edited:
Time to revive this thread now that Old Man Winter has returned.

34° here at the moment but it will be in the single digits tomorrow night. Looks like I'll finally have to dig out the cold weather gear again.

Carrying the 110 Slim Pro in a polyester sheath again which makes for a very comfortable and lightweight option.
20211123_133202-01.jpeg

Last edited:
It's sunny and a balmy 40F here in Indiana. I have a plain jane recently acquired Buck 110 in one hoodie pocket balanced by a DLT Trading exclusive Buck 110 rosewood/CPM S30V/drop point in the other. If I only carry one at a time, I walk in circles.

Back