for winter, what Buck ya carrying and how cold is it...

yeah I tell myself that, don't know if im fooling myself though.:D

I do notice these young 20 year olds have early 90s haircuts and clothing choices now. its like a time machine....i guess enough time has gone by its back in fashion.

That's not fashion . . . they're just dumb enough to repeat the same mistakes without learning from history!

guess its close enough to winter time for this one to come back around.....

kinda cold today 63f / 23c right now. got my jacket on even inside, you can see cuff in the pic. I'm cold. got my favorite 110 Yellowhorse production Chief on bolsters on the belt.

20211123_160252.jpg

It's a lovely fall day here, high in the 50s. My 110 has been my regular carry for a while now.
R1iezBVl.jpg

Mid-sixtys today while I was working Dutch in the field earlier at a sporting preserve. They have pen raised pheasant and chukar that they will release in the fields for people, to hunt, who pay. Sometimes they don't get them all. Dutch caught this one on the ground then flushed another. He enjoyed his time afield 😁 I was carrying my 110 Slim Pro...
8GXYCvv.jpg

j0sjftT.jpg

guess its close enough to winter time for this one to come back around.....

kinda cold today 63f / 23c right now. got my jacket on even inside, you can see cuff in the pic. I'm cold. got my favorite 110 Yellowhorse production Chief on bolsters on the belt.

View attachment 1687973
The white stuff in my latest pic is one foot of snow. It's been Winter here for almost two weeks. 😥

The white stuff in my latest pic is one foot of snow. It's been Winter here for almost two weeks. 😥
yeah I feel for y'all snow and ice land folks. dont feel too ba, ya aint alone. its cold like normal fl winter temp down here too and I'm freezing too. gettin colder tomorrow and I head up to n. fl for turkey day and its even colder up there. I'm gonna be suffering.....😁

6°F at the moment and the mercury is steady. I've got this one in my coat because it just arrived this morning as I was heading out the door. I've been after a Smoke Jumper for a very long time but nobody and I do mean nobody was willing to ship north of the border. Thankfully this fellow was....
20211124_125157-01.jpeg

It's funny down here in Florida the TV weather folks get all excited when temperatures drop below 50. If it actually is going to dip into the 30's or heaven forbid below freezing warnings will be run at the bottom of the TV screen to save your plant's and pets! The first few cool days lots of people go out in heavy coats and even gloves lol!

It’s finally cooling down here. Last week we were in the mid 60s - 75 degrees f. Today's high was 42 and this Saturday is forcast to be 30 with overnight low at 5. It’s also been very dry almost 4 months since the last measurable moisture. And very windy !

The last two weeks I’ve been carrying my large Vantage pro botm and I’m very happy with it. I have so many nice knives now it’s getting harder to choose one to carry. 491544A4-B540-4797-B6E5-5FE84FF37B90.jpeg

Back