Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

Jerry Busse

Force Multiplier V8

The Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) has been designed for the rigors of heavy combat and features an 8" blade with our patented Corrugated Bevel Technology. This design is by far the "Baddest of the Bad" in the land of daggers, with lines that flow so freely that the FMV8 looks to be in motion even while sitting still.

From the Crusader inspired pommel to the tip of the 8 inch blade, the FMV8 is designed specifically for self defense applications. But no matter how you choose to use and abuse your FMV8, you can rest assured that our warranty covers all acts of temporary insanity and blissful enjoyment!

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Force Multiplier V8 Specs:

Overall Length: 13"
Blade Width: Approx. 1.35"
Blade Thickness: Approx. .250"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Bevel: Corrugated Bevel Technology
Finish: Coated or Competition Finish

Base Price:

$427.00 Coated
$467.00 Competition Finish

Blade Coating Options:

Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:

Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$40.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$55.00
Red/Black G-10 +$55.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$55.00
Green/Black G-10 +$55.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$55.00

Competition Finish
FMV8%20Comp%206-X2.jpg

Dagger%208%20B-X2.jpg

Dagger%208%20C-X2.jpg

Coated Finish
FMV8%20Coated%206-X2.jpg

Comp finish for the win!!! One day I’ll hope for a satin version!

I like the trifecta of pain on the butt-end. #savemyedge :D

Dang now I really gotta figure out which slabs. In for a Comp for sure. Maybe coated too.

Is Comp less refined than Satin? I’m not fluent in Busse-speak.

Yea you will see some Infi dimples vs hand applied satin which is a lot more work and costs more. But comp is a nice middle ground for those of us who don’t care for coated blades. Cheaper than Satin and everyone has been asking for it to come back for a while

Good deal!! Also if OAL is 13" is blade length 8"?

Edit: It is an 8 inch blade. I was so busy looking at the picture and pricing I didn't read the top paragraphs.

Last edited:
Man.....the only way this could have been better is a 7" blade with a 12" OAL and narrow the blade up a bit to 1.25". Doesn't matter, I am still in for a black coating with orange and black scales! Anybody on the fence for this one needs to get one...this thing is going to go down as a legendary Busse offering!:thumbsup:

Back