Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

The grinds on this knife are INCREDIBLE ...

Epic is a word that comes to mind, but it's beginning to wear smooth from use ...

So I've coined my own adjective for this model >>> "Bo-Dagga-Licious!" :cool:

Etymology:
Bo from the French Beau = Handsome, Beautiful
Dagga
= Dagger
Licious
= Denoting something of a very pleasing respect-- yummy

Doesn't seem like almost 3 months have gone by.
No kidding. It was cool to see this pop up, I took a trip through memory lane going back through the thread- Just as excited today as I was then...only bad part was looking through the thread JTT is maintaining and seeing how many more knives to come before we get to this magical mystery :eek::eek::eek:

Anyone think that there will be issues shipping this knife to Australia?

I think it would be illegal here and wouldn't make it through customs. It's the only reason I didn't order one. If you manage to get one tell me how you did it !

Anyone think that there will be issues shipping this knife to Australia?

Absolutely. Double edged knives like daggers are a restricted/prohibited import.

Depending on which state you live in you can't have them, period.

Fortunately for me I live in NSW where they are legal and I just need to get an import permit for customs before hand.

I just go charged $1 about 4 hrs ago... possible ding warning? Only thing have on order is v8 and forsaken tg and they both did their initial charges already

Absolutely. Double edged knives like daggers are a restricted/prohibited import.

Depending on which state you live in you can't have them, period.

Fortunately for me I live in NSW where they are legal and I just need to get an import permit for customs before hand.

Well if the box is labelled NUCLEAR DAGGER, it might get flagged:)

Well if the box is labelled NUCLEAR DAGGER, it might get flagged:)

I don't know, 50/50 odds I'd say. Customs is not exactly effective at their job.

Maybe something like "NUCLEAR DAGGER - EXPENSIVE BIG SCARY LOOKING KNIFE THAT CRIMINALS WOULD NEVER BUY BECAUSE ITS EXPENSIVE AND THEY CAN GET CHEAP KNIVES FROM THE LOCAL SHOP, ONLY LAW ABIDING PEOPLE WOULD BUY THIS SO YOU BETTER STOP IT!"

I'd say the odds of getting flagged would be about 80% then lol

What if the box said :"Recycled Enema Probes - Use Proper Medical Waste Protection Before Opening" --- If I'm in customs, I ain't touching that box - but then $20 would get the same results! and probably why I'm not in customs :D

I'm kinda glad as my CC needs some recovery time before the FMV8 ding :)
Oh you know it! I'm getting a double whammy here in April I'm pretty certain of- so I'm good for a couple months :D -- and then it's Nuke V8 time- but I'll be cool with it by then- I'm going to guess v8 in June/July

Oh you know it! I'm getting a double whammy here in April I'm pretty certain of- so I'm good for a couple months :D -- and then it's Nuke V8 time- but I'll be cool with it by then- I'm going to guess v8 in June/July

June/July sounds about right to me.

Back