• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged Wharncliff

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Forged from 52100 high carbon steel
Heat treated to Rc 58-60 with attention to a fine grain throughout the blade
Flat grind with forged texture on the flats
Distal tapered tang
Professionally stabilized and dyed maple handle. Spalted and curl.
Overall length: 7 1/2 inches
Blade: 3 3/4 inches
Leather scabbard with a belt loop for a right hand carry.

$140 delivered within the US. My PayPal and email address is gldrewknives@gmail.com

I will be hunting the next week in an area without cell service so if I am slow to reply please have patience with me. I will get back to you when I go to town for some woman cooked food.

IMG_5829 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_5830 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_5831 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_5833 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_5834 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_5828 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr

Got your PayPal, Blademan. We need a trip to town in the next few days (beer) so I will get your knife in the mail and send you a tracking number. Thank you.

Your knife will go out in the morning but the email address on PayPal won’t go through for me to send your tracking number. Please email me so I can reply with it. gldrewknives@gmail.com

Back