Forging: Can I Play With Madness!

Duty called, went and fixed a light in my neighbors barn and then had emergency surgery on a wounded warrior.

In the words of my boy...
"Captain America has a "ROBOT ARM!!"
View attachment 1052413 View attachment 1052414

Awesome!!! :D

"We have the ability. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin Captain America will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster..." :cool:

Now he can truly call the Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes) his brother. :cool:

lol. :) My son said, "He must be related to Bucky!" ;)

That's too funny Jared, I said "We have the technology" right before I melted it into his shoulder. The smoke instantly reminded of all the horrors I'd inflicted on GI Joe's and Star Wars figures when I was a kid!

That's too funny Jared, I said "We have the technology" right before I melted it into his shoulder. The smoke instantly reminded of all the horrors I'd inflicted on GI Joe's and Star Wars figures when I was a kid!

Toy Story causes flashbacks to my youth.
sid-and-buzz-1024x576.png

My cousin and I knew exactly what day of the month the fuel tanker would come down our street to refill the tanks at the Bell Telephone truck yard.

We'd sit on the curb with matchbox cars and assorted toys waiting for it. When it came around the corner we'd line them up in the street and wait for the carnage. It was magnificent.

That one was a total fluke Dennis! The one I did after that I beat to death and split the head. I'm finally getting a little bit of rhythm with my strikes though.

I used a ball pein on that one I think, I should try the little one to dress the next one. I think I had the heat just right and it worked out perfect. The one I destroyed cooled off too quick while I was fumbling around.

I used a ball pein on that one I think, I should try the little one to dress the next one. I think I had the heat just right and it worked out perfect. The one I destroyed cooled off too quick while I was fumbling around.
Well that one looks great. Mine, look great for horseshoe nails!

mitch4ging mitch4ging I Found these " Cable Cutters" at Harbor Freight, they work great for hot cutting nails before twisting off in the header. Leaves the connected part almost perfectly center. Its helped prevent off center heads for me so far.
20190130_124837-01.jpeg

I'm sure that you are right on. That's a perfect description. :thumbsup:

Nice John.

Ray

Any opinions on the giveaway thread? If you have suggestions or requests let me know. I'll keep it running for as long as theres an interest. I plan on putting something in there every week or two so there'll be plenty of opportunities.

Back