Forgotten Knives

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
I have been holding these Knives for customer from overseas since last year. I sent several emails to customer and did not get reply or payment.
Today I am offering these Knives for sale.
First come first served

18 inch 32 ounce WWII by Bhakta. Epoxy fix crack in horn handle. $95. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 34 ounce Ang Khola by Thamar. Epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $100 even.

18 omcj 31 ounce M-43 by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Real workhorse for your collection at $175. *SOLD*

18 inch 28 ounce Dui Chirra by Thamar. Satial wood handle. All fittings are white metal. $175. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Last edited:
Beautiful AK! Perfect size and Thamar rocks:thumbup:
Thats not chiruwa tho? Even better.

That WWII is about as perfect as they get. Always loved the elegant girl-next-door comeliness of that:)

Awesome hoping I win this one. Will be the heaviest khuk I own, is yours around this weight? Does it feel very forward heavy?

Ems sent for the 18 inch 28 ounce Dui Chirra by Thamar

Got the DD - this CAK handle version should pair nicely with my 18 inch 25 ounce Thamar Dui Chirra. Just the right pair to replace my Baby kobras and 15 inch Purna Sirupatis when needing more firepower!

Last edited:
J
Awesome hoping I win this one. Will be the heaviest khuk I own, is yours around this weight? Does it feel very forward heavy?

I bought the shorter for portability, but as posted elsewhere, most mass seems concentrated at elbow of blade closer to hand until fully committed to the strike/chop/hack/blow/whatever....i deployed several times with a shorter Ang Khola and the WWII seems a more lively yet heavy chopper and not so massive....and i just plain like the basic no-frill khukuriness of the thing......as also posted elsewhere, if i were again recalled and thrown out of a perfectly good airplane, despite owning some pretty pricey handforged USA knives, the WII is the one i would take...photos are on the "knife for the end of the world" or whatever bizarre thing i came up with on this page still, i think, if you wish to see closer ups....
Blade heavy? Of course....it is a khukuri....would say on mine the heft is as of a hatchet the length to the elbow of blade....but with greatly improved reach....

Last edited:
Email sent three different ways on the M-43. :)
Looks like I'm probably too late on this one, too.
Denis

I was hoping for a big old pile of Durba and Bura made blades, but there are a couple of real beauties being offered.

I may be hooked on HI Khuks. Beautiful blades. My first one should be arriving this week. I will take it to the field soon.

I was hoping for a big old pile of Durba and Bura made blades, but there are a couple of real beauties being offered.

lol...me too, I bet there's a few of us that were thinking that exact same thing.

Bawanna might have just inched a little closer to falling off the edge of his motorchair in anticipation...

Dobe,
I missed your notice of EMS while I was typing my own emails.
If you beat me, you beat me. :)

I really had not intended to throw more money West for several weeks anyway, but the 43 just keeps coming up. :)
Denis

And I can't think of anybody I'd rather see have it than you.
(If I can't. :) )
Denis

Back