Forsaken Bacon!!! . . . Here's Our Newest Model. . . The "Whiskey Warden" . . .Coming Wed. 12-6-17

Satin/red/black is the standard for me on color combos—just a gorgeous package.:thumbsup::cool:

LAST CALL?!?!?:eek:

Im trying to order a couple in dc but i just cant pull the trigger when satin is only $30 more...1st world problems...

I just ordered one of each. If you get the DC with canvas and the Satin with G10 the price gap is a little more noticeable ;)

I just ordered one of each. If you get the DC with canvas and the Satin with G10 the price gap is a little more noticeable ;)

I ended up with satin and black g10 (I can always change this to canvas), the dc /mic gap wasn't enough, especially when compared to satin/mic which is the fairer comparison :D

Black G10 and Satin. . . . Suhweeet combo!. . . . classic!:cool:

Congrats!:cool:

Jerry:D

Yeah, i kinda like it :cool::D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

zeHmriL.jpg

Ahh heck with it I'm going to add another one since they are still available DC and tan g-10 to match my Park Ranger I ordered.

After a long time browsing through the «for sale»-threads for A: a tpe of knife I want, and B: a seller who i willing to sell to Norway, and after checking the Busse-page without luck, I finally have a Busse, my first, on order!

Happy birthday and merry Christmas to me, and with this to look forward to, I know it’s gonna be a happy new year to!

After a long time browsing through the «for sale»-threads for A: a tpe of knife I want, and B: a seller who i willing to sell to Norway, and after checking the Busse-page without luck, I finally have a Busse, my first, on order!

Happy birthday and merry Christmas to me, and with this to look forward to, I know it’s gonna be a happy new year to!

Congrats, the WW is a great knife to get started with, you get a lot of Busse for the money.

Whew!

Looks like I got my order in under the wire.
Black G-10 and Satin for myself.
Got each of my brothers a DC w/Blue and Black G-10. Was looking for a great way to introduce them to Busse and I think these blades just might do it. :thumbsup:

Whew!

Looks like I got my order in under the wire.
Black G-10 and Satin for myself.
Got each of my brothers a DC w/Blue and Black G-10. Was looking for a great way to introduce them to Busse and I think these blades just might do it. :thumbsup:

Great choice on the brothers' blades, bruiser looks amazing with DC, and newbs dont really need satin, YET :D:cool::thumbsup:

Great choice on the brothers' blades, bruiser looks amazing with DC, and newbs dont really need satin, YET :D:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks my friend.
I agree about the satin newbness ha ha.
They won’t even appreciate the DC and how long we labored under just coated and satin blade options.:D

Back