Forsaken Bacon!!! . . . Here's Our Newest Model. . . The "Whiskey Warden" . . .Coming Wed. 12-6-17

Big brother Dan has procured a very nice, American Made, double stitched, leather pouch style sheath for these. :thumbsup::cool: He has been working on this sheath project for quite a while and this will be the first time that we will be offering it as an option. :thumbsup::cool: They will ship with the knives.:thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Would these roughly be the same basic style as the ones that were available with the SYKCO Safety Mutt some time ago, by any chance, Jerry?
With the addition of a second row of stitching, of course.
Just curious for a comparison.

Thanks, I'm just antsy waiting for arrival and thought it would be something else to wonder about for a while, while i sip my drink :confused:

Let's Drink!
CHEERS!

Whiskey Warden is in my near future...0.150" satin, tan micarta...nice combination of goodness.
Met Jerry today...super nice, amiable fellow... and re-met Amy...nice lady...had a nice conversation.
I believe that shipping begins early next week...

Last edited:
Well, brother Sonny, you are teasing us just like Jerry does. Where and when did you meet those fine folk? You lucky piglet!

Hi, resinguy... I've honestly tried and tried to understand and explain it myself, and it cannot be done.
Sometimes...ya hit the LOTTO without buying a ticket...

I believe that they sold out within minutes, or thereabouts.
Of course, something in that great a demand would be a natural for re-introduction,
but that seems to be the case with just about all of his models...
Jerry seems to have his own way of doing things...but it works well.

Last edited:
We just go the shipment notification from Busse for gambooman and Ms. gamboolgals Whiskey Wardens....

Please advise who are best options for Sheaves for our Whiskey Wardens...

thanks, gamboolman & Ms. gamboolgal....

We just go the shipment notification from Busse for gambooman and Ms. gamboolgals Whiskey Wardens....

Please advise who are best options for Sheaves for our Whiskey Wardens...

thanks, gamboolman & Ms. gamboolgal....

Hello brother! To only have 6 posts in 12 years is quite the record, that is some serious lurking, my friend. ;)

You probably know that our sheathmaker friends do not get knives in advance of the general public. They have to wait like the rest of us. And, given the prodigious output by BCK in the last few years, not every maker has been able to buy one of everything to make sheaths from. Contact your favorites, be it in leather of Kydex, and see what can be done. You may just have to send your knife in an optimum fit.

My pair arrived today. Here are some pics:

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

And a couple shots with one of their "unforsaken" brethren, lol:

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

Haven't decided what I really think of them just yet. Fit and finish are impeccable as usual, but the handle doesn't fit my XL hands as well as I'd hoped. The hook at the butt end of the handle hits me in a bit of a bad spot. I don't know if I could use this one for an extended period without being uncomfortable. I guess we'll see.

Back