• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take it. Please email at gmail and I will respond ASAP.

(I will be heading to bed now though. I should be awake around 7:30am central time)

I may also be interested in some of the other knives if they are for sale.

Last edited:
Payment sent! Let me know if you had any issues receiving
Refund issued via PayPal. Based off my perfect transaction history at PP, two years of not selling knives, and a knife sale that went through PP smoothly just this morning, I had no idea PayPal held honest people’s funds until they get “M’Kay” approval from a random courier’s tracking number. They literally say it’s to protect buyer/seller, but the transaction history shows it’s to protect PayPal.

Email sent regarding payment options.

Replied, along with giving my phone number. I have bought quite a lot of stuff here (please check my transaction history), so I'm not sure what's up with paypal.

*edit* - So they wouldn't send the funds until you added a tracking number? I haven't sold anything with paypal for a while, so I don't know if this is typical at all, but if anyone else here would like to chime in, I'd love to hear if this is typical.

Last edited:
I've used PayPal quite a bit and besides not having anything about knives in the Notes section/area it's generally a smooth g&s sale. I've never had any issues about adding a tracking number. I don’t recall ever putting that in a sale and I always send over the tracking to the other party myself. This seems kinda not in the norm, at least from my experience.

I've used PayPal quite a bit and besides not having anything about knives in the Notes section/area it's generally a smooth g&s sale. I've never had any issues about adding a tracking number. I don’t recall ever putting that in a sale and I always send over the tracking to the other party myself. This seems kinda not in the norm, at least from my experience.
Sold something last week...... I didn't have This either.

Thanks guys. Well I guess that clears that issue up. I wonder why paypal is giving us problems.

Regardless, Phixt and I chatted on the phone for a bit and we ended taking a different route for the payment. Thanks for the help and understanding Phixt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back