Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Rambo took one down with his knife attached to a stick, didn’t he? I never hear people admit to eating any part of them (even guys who say they’ll eat whatever critter(skunk, raccoon, etc) walks onto their property)and I’ve never been tried it, it must taste like free range bacon, right? I know they are pest species, but have you ever tried any of the loin, tongue, or snout?

I eat wild pig that we catch in the forest around here. I got three roasts from the back leg of a sow, two are still in the freezer, the other got marinaded in garlic and jam and baked with potatoes. It's good stuff :thumbsup: Its a bit gamey but the marinade takes care of that.

EDIT: sorry Jerry I'm getting off topic from the purpose of the thread. I've used a TGLB as a pig sticker a few times and I feel that the CBTs on this new offering will actually help. A thick knife (like a TG) risks getting slowed down on the way in from all the friction of pushing through flesh and the CBTs would help prevent that, and might help open the heart up better for a quicker kill. The organs are surrounded by liquid and under pressure so they tend to close up around the blade and 'self-seal' and CBTs might stop that a little bit ?? Anyway this knife could make a pretty good pig sticker, especially if you want one that will never break!

Last edited:
I've eaten a lot of wild hog, though not a staple. Loin is very good. Other is ok for sausage and stuff. I stay away from ofal meat in wild game. It is a lot leaner than production pork. Alot. So much that you have to think of it differently than you would grocery store pork.

Texas is now engaged in organized poisoning of wild hogs so I'm Leary of eating it now.

The edges are chamfered not rounded. :thumbsup:

The chamfer will be less pronounced on the Forsaken Gemini and a bit more pronounced on the HOG Gemini. :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Thank you for clarifying this up
:) helps greatly
I’m really liking the forsaken Gemini in .22 :)

The edges are chamfered not rounded. :thumbsup:

The chamfer will be less pronounced on the Forsaken Gemini and a bit more pronounced on the HOG Gemini. :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Thanks boss for the clarification. I don't think I can stay away from a comp and canvas!

General guestimation ~ What's the possibility down the road we get this same thing in a LB meltdown? or SE? This OP2W journey through the dark has been interesting to take but there's so many possibilities within all the forks in the road.

One advantage to being a naive piglet is, I haven't hardened in my trench of belief. I've certainly narrowed my window of perception in tastes but still take in and value all these years of wisdom expressed by the elders.

By this time tomorrow we will have a sense of joy or sadness about new things come or gone. lol I know Im gonna miss out on the HOGs. I feel like I should add to cart ^^^^ 20 and then just distribute them out to people at the normal price to people who will collect or use it instead of just go balls to the wall with resales. The A2s I was mocked for buying @450-500 are now around 6 I think. For disclosure Im not talking about classifieds, I really dont like them, its an easy way to meet a bad seller or an annoying buyer.

What's the possibility down the road we get this same thing in a LB meltdown?

Murphys law. TBH I bought a TGLB today because if I cant get a pair of HOGs I feel like I should have some type of TG showing up.

I admit I am a true friend of the crown. LETS DRINK! Dilly Dilly! lol

Drug dealing is out, since the death penalty is in play, what about robbing drug dealers and pimps? It’s not a crime if you don’t get caught!!
Note to the boss and other mods:Kidding, really, not encouraging this behavior.

Robbing drug dealers to pay for INFI is always aloud, as long as you don’t seriously hurt anyone in the process. Keep in mind to take all the cash of course but always always leave around 10% of the product behind and spred it out all over the place. This helps prevent them from claiming armed robbery and pimping out the police to do their dirty work of tracking you down for reprisals!:eek:;):D

On a more serious note, I really can’t see myself using the HOG for anything other than fondaling, and robbing drug dealers of course, and getting your $707 back from the exchange will be difficult if not impossible if you need the funds back for the TGLBLE! Something to think about is all I’m saying. :)

Robbing drug dealers to pay for INFI is always aloud, as long as you don’t seriously hurt anyone in the process. Keep in mind to take all the cash of course but always always leave around 10% of the product behind and spred it out all over the place. This helps prevent them from claiming armed robbery and pimping out the police to do their dirty work of tracking you down for reprisals!:eek:;):D

On a more serious note, I really can’t see myself using the HOG for anything other than fondaling, and robbing drug dealers of course, and getting your $707 back from the exchange will be difficult if not impossible if you need the funds back for the TGLBLE! Something to think about is all I’m saying. :)

Sounds like a plan. We’ve got at least fifty different groups selling drugs within 16 miles from me! Is shooting someone above the kneecap considered “seriously hurt?”

In for a black and a maroon comps. I like g10 but busse is literally one of the few that up charge for g10 thatd be an extra $160 ontop the $80 for the comps. A 5ft italian woman would beat me to death.... if youve ever seen chucky or annabelle you get the creeps when you hear little feet coming down the hall while trying to hide in the computer room and order stuff when money's tight lol.

If undecided on comp or paint keep in mind one day you'll be posting one for sale to fund something new... last comp i sold to fund new new things got $1150 vs a $750 tglb...

Sounds like a plan. We’ve got at least fifty different groups selling drugs within 16 miles from me! Is shooting someone above the kneecap considered “seriously hurt?”

No. No I don’t think so....;)

Any chance at all to get approximate weight / balance information in advance?

I’d guess to say probably not.

How’s about a spine shot of the fatty then? That would be awesome! Spine shot! :)

Back