Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

There in Lies my problem in need to be in bed by 8 tomorrow.
Pretty sure you'll make it work out just fine ;)

These won't be that hot bro- There will still be plenty to order even by Saturday - Whenever we get that "Very Limited run never to be made again" ...that's aluminum siding salesman hogwash~

Job well done on this one! Let the drinking begin!!! I can't stop thinking how the Team Gemini will go down in history like a fine Wilkerson War Sword or a M9 Bayonet. So glad to see it offered in comp finish again after all the flack the shop got previously. I can't wait to get one in my hands.

If the Hogs are as hot as everyone seems to be suggesting, I’ll settle for a cbt user with micarta and hammered silver. If people are joking about the shills buying 20 at a time and I get a HoGit will be comp with black an tan g10. $707 or $387?

Anybody remember the old days when the site would go down around 3 or 4 o'clock and it could be anywhere from that evening till the next day when a new offer hit?

Wish I was around for that party , It must have been intense ,
Going to was the car be back in an hour or so

Anybody remember the old days when the site would go down around 3 or 4 o'clock and it could be anywhere from that evening till the next day when a new offer hit?

I remember the epic Ganza shutdowns , site would crash !!!!! Smash that F5 till your finger hurt lol, then send send send lol :) Such great fun :)

Well that was quick...

HOG TG w/ Maroon
HOG TG w/ Tan and Black

It's just so nostalgic... TWD

Back