Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

The nuclear option is still on the table!

Okay, WTH? A second ago the coated HOGS were no longer showing up on the Busse order page, now they're back. Did one of you stinkers fill your cart with 100 of them and then put them all back?

I noticed this too, I figured resellers would go for dozens of the HOGs.

I bought my four one at a time, didnt know how fast Id have to push buttons.

I just bought another forsaken....Forest green/Tan canvas....lol

2 on the way!

Forsaken Gemini
Black/Green canvas
forest green/tan canvas.

My lord. My wife is going to kick me out.

Good thing i will have two badass knives to procure shelter and food with LOL

Wow, that was exciting, I don't post as much but enjoy reading all of the comments. In for a Forsaken, Black with Green Canvas. I was contemplating the HOGs then poof, that's what I get for thinking... still happy to get in on placing this in line behind my V8s.

I'm so in for a Maroon and Competition finish Forsaken Gemini. Maybe a second one in green and black G-10 to match my TGLB!!

Just ordered 1 coated, and 1 competition finish Forsaken. Also ordered a coated WTF and BMF while I was at it.

All in fun , Congrats on the new blades
But you do like bacon , Right ?

In for two so far,

HOG CF Black and Tan G10
HOG CF Black G10

Might add a Forsaken version or two yet.

The interesting thing is I still have a HOG sitting in my basket from where I tried to do it on my phone before getting the laptop to go.

Its still there in my basket now, wonder if it will go through as a third HOG?

Been mulling this over... I really like the looks, but it just doesn't scream "YOU MUST HAVE ONE!!" to me.
I'm gonna hold out for a TGLB LE. <hint, hint!> ;)

Eat 'em up HOGS!!!!!

Really thought I was gonna order a comp HOG, but Last minutes started thinking I’d never use it, so ended up
In for a cbt silver/maroon canvas and a cbt comp/black g10.

Back