Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

I thought I was getting a little CBT fatigue there when all these were jumping out there, although the SK is freaking awesome, and these look great as well, and I am glad the FBM has CBT - it looks so sick!

C

I totally forgot about the HOG...I would never have ordered a knife this thick, although I had to at least hold and behold it in person...holy crap...and Ramathorn in first post says it all...I love how his mustache takes a dip as me says "Mother...of...God"

I'm probably in the minority here, and that's ok, but I'm not a big fan of CBT. It's more aesthetics than performance, as I don't have a lot of experience with CBT. I just love the clean, simple lines of a smooth, even grind. I'm also a sucker for a swedge and fuller combo.
FORSAKEN HOG!

I'm probably in the minority here, and that's ok, but I'm not a big fan of CBT. It's more aesthetics than performance, as I don't have a lot of experience with CBT. I just love the clean, simple lines of a smooth, even grind. I'm also a sucker for a swedge and fuller combo.
FORSAKEN HOG!
I’m with you - not a fan either. I prefer a more traditional look.

Well, I think I fit in the "new wave" or freshman class, but I'm loving CBT, you'll find it no where else in the universe. The other thing, and with very limited application is "sticktion" or reduction of such with the CBT. And most of all, although not always beneficial is weight reduction and relocating center of mass.
I agree 100% the HOG is a beauty, hands down, it's Jules wallet - But I didn't love it enough, would never use it. I kind of had this fantasy premonition long ago about CBT on a TG so for me, Jerry nailed that sob like a Boss! Just take my wallet and give back won't you don't need, I don't care LOL!!!

CBT's are a mixed bag for me. I seem to have sold off most of my CBT blades, and then the SK was too hard to pass up on, and the FTG with only "2 CBT's" and the fuller looks good IMO...

Also - the uniqueness of the .22" FTG with a 1/4"-ish longer blade and fuller (am I correct on that blade length?), I think will be amazing in the hand. It will feel like no other

And the forsaken mistresses just look awesome, and I am sure the feel in hand must be amazing, again, .22" right? amazing!. I think only CBT I have is a CGFBM (love it), Bomb Proof HG55 MO, and these new blades.

So far happy with the SK's, and I look forward to the next couple.

Also, I got the HOG just because I had to see what it was like. I have gotten rid of all my .32's save an ASHBM, and I just had to see what .35" of INFI was all about...

Last edited:
Damnit...see i wish that .35 thick infi stock was available for that forsaken mistress..that would have been more "moab"ish.
Hope this means they are getting fresh new infi in in heavy guage stock and some seriously sexy s*** is afoot!:D

I’m with you - not a fan either. I prefer a more traditional look.
TORTALLY AGREE!! the features on this HG are the planets aligning.. usually i love blades thick but with a Gemini blade if this had been in just .25..she would be PERFECT...imho

Back