Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Dinged for a CF with maroon micarta. The question now is: which will arrive first, my Forsaken Gemini or my Nuked Forsaken Mistress??? :confused:

(I also am waiting on a ding for the Nuked HOG Gemini.)

Same here. Comp Fin w/ Maroon Mike. Dinged & Paid just now.

Waiting on Nuked Forsaken Mistress, same there too.

Didn't bite on a HOG Gem, however.

I got dinged today for a hammered silver with natural micarta handle. Bring on The Bacon!!!!

I was also dinged for a Maroon and Competition finish Gemini. I was really bummed about the Mountainmandu I had to cancel it. The dings had came at the wrong time for me. I had just purchased a new long rifle and scope the weekend before the dings came. Bring on the Pork!!

I'm in a similar situation, CookieRawwr. I had a situation that caused me some financial distress, and had to cancel the Forsaken Gemini, the FMV14, and a Nuke FMV14. As it turns out, I can still afford the FG, so had to get on the waiting list. Killing me to see the CF with Maroon Micarta getting dinged, as that is what I had ordered. :(
I'm just hoping I'll be able to pick up one from the Wait List. Probably won't be CF, or maroon, though.

Comp + black canvas here dinged, paid. Was gonna try maroon for first time but been lookin pretty brown as of late in the xchange threads

Just got dinged for the HOG Gemini, red and black G10!
Forsaken Gemini should ship soon.

Hog Gemini Nuclear Option
Comp finish with Tan Canvas

Forsaken Gemini
Comp finish with Black Canvas

Back