Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Could someone please tell me what the blade width is on these?

I had to cancel my order cause didn't have the $ to pay for them, I want to kick my own ass.

I just received mine today. I'll break out the ruler when I take some pictures later. That maroon looks so sweet with the CF. I am trying to figure out how it fits perfectly into the leather sheath I have for my Lon Humphrey bowie, but yet the bowie will fall out of it. I guess I'm going to sell that one to fund my Forsaken Steel Hearts lol.

Pumpkin versus Forsaken Gemini.
NZ78AvJ.jpg

u5fedqE.jpg

iInoGWy.jpg

DJgJem3.jpg

6aslMBs.jpg

8fVWa8t.jpg

It arrived today and is in my hands. It arrived sharp and well juiced. I havnt been able to put it down for more than 5 minutes and its been 2 hours hahaha no wonder my wife is giving me these menacing looks when she walks past my room and sees my shifty grin. Well worth the wait. Thank you Busse crew.

Craps totally wasnt expecting to fall in love with this now gotta let somthing else go to keep the urgent fury :mad:. Aldo wish I'd sprung for g10 but the color of the black canvas on this is the best I've gotten!

Got a couple in CF with green canvas. Love the green canvas more than I thought. Ordered same on the new FSH!

Back