Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Wow! UPS dropped off this Big Juicy THICK piece of Bacon!:)
(My CF HOG gemini with blue/black g10)
I felt so powerful just holding it, lol:D
Thanks again Busse crew!

B98F2524-85D5-4957-8836-9426D6608F79_zpsdijqxo5c.jpg

-
41B99A80-CC74-419E-A08C-76BA5D8F96B7_zpswjkuztxm.jpg

-
CB387A0E-8DB7-4745-B268-E6E2E1C13F2C_zpshbn0r5yw.jpg

-
971AEAFD-74B2-4684-A208-79FD34F53FE4_zpswcuvbsaa.jpg

-
8181D80E-9856-480C-AA60-50402AB38DCF_zpspeqkgqgx.jpg

-
FC6AF9F3-1C47-415C-BA54-A46DACA3EDF9_zpsw7cozyl7.jpg

Man, that is one nice piece of thick butchers bacon :D:D
Bruiser G10 looks really good on that. Heck, all the colors whether Canvas or G10 look good on that big ole HOG. :thumbsup:

The good news is that they can be had in the exchange, usually for pretty near what they cost from Busse.

Absolutely. I had a couple I was looking at from some members here. And scored one! I couldn't pass up those Maroon Canvas handles. They look so good on the Competition Finish imo.
It may be here tomorrow. Man, I'm excited about this HOG Gemini :D:cool::thumbsup:

I got a TGLB in pumpkin so I out smarted myself already. I would love one in the COMP finish at some point

Oh man, in just a couple short hours, I will be picking up my first new Team Gemini HOG!
The Busse BG FSH 5/16 I had was a brute. But, I think this baby will be even more brutish :D:cool::thumbsup:

Oh man, in just a couple short hours, I will be picking up my first new Team Gemini HOG!
The Busse BG FSH 5/16 I had was a brute. But, I think this baby will be even more brutish :D:cool::thumbsup:
That was one awesome blade! Thanks for the great deal! It's on its way to Nate for a good beating and I've got a BIG NMFSH on the way to me!

I was contemplating on the NMFSH and it was way more expensive so I picked up the BG to get one in hand. It was awesome!

That HOG Gemini is gonna be awesome! Congrats and don't forget to post some pics of that gorgeous hunk of bacon!

That was one awesome blade! Thanks for the great deal! It's on its way to Nate for a good beating and I've got a BIG NMFSH on the way to me!

I was contemplating on the NMFSH and it was way more expensive so I picked up the BG to get one in hand. It was awesome!

That HOG Gemini is gonna be awesome! Congrats and don't forget to post some pics of that gorgeous hunk of bacon!

Your welcome!:D
Man, I loved that BG FSH!
And, yes I will be posting up some bacon pics later :D:thumbsup:

Back