Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

So is heavy/deep cbt and comp the new trend at the shop ? So far we have the Silent Knight ,Fusion huck finn , V8 , Forsaken Mistress , forsaken TG .. probably missing 1 or 2 in there

I hope these take awhile to ship because $707 plus shipping is...awesome!!!! Time to pay down that credit card. Unless these disappear before I can checkout?!?

I know a guy who has a bunch of land in southeast part of the state and he lets people boar hunt because they overcrowd and theyre dangerous. This is like a section of land with a major river and some streams (640 acres). They mostly gather by the water. I would literally use a HOG TG on a wild hog hunt.

Bring 2 for the big ones!!

What time do these go up for sale on wednesday. Excuse my ignorance. I am looking forward to a tglb le but i will have to get one of these to hold me over. Thanks in advance hogs.

I've hunted wild hogs for 25 years. The first boar I shot was 59" from snout to tail. They can easily weigh twice as much as an NFL linebacker. And those tusks. Anyone who wants to stick a knife in one, you should go with a guide or get a lot of experience first. I've known people with a lot of experience who had dogs killed and themselves injured.

Looks like a folder hint to me.

I thought it was a polite “quit yer whining” post, which didn’t have the desired effect on some old school hogs!? I’m using someone else’s words when I say I’m “a little piglet squeezing into the corner” so I naturally think “bigger is better” and when I hear about someone planning to take off the top guard I squeal like I’m in pain!!

I heard a commercial on the radio yesterday that reminded me of your post- "Make up to $300 a month at the "Plasma Store" - I thought, Hmmm 3 bones a month for free? maybe I can get 2 LOLOLO!!!.... I'd love to have that other skill set to fall back on but.... well....doesn't really work as well as it sounds for an old dude LOLO!!!

Drug dealing is out, since the death penalty is in play, what about robbing drug dealers and pimps? It’s not a crime if you don’t get caught!!
Note to the boss and other mods:Kidding, really, not encouraging this behavior.

I've hunted wild hogs for 25 years. The first boar I shot was 59" from snout to tail. They can easily weigh twice as much as an NFL linebacker. And those tusks. Anyone who wants to stick a knife in one, you should go with a guide or get a lot of experience first. I've known people with a lot of experience who had dogs killed and themselves injured.

Would a gladius and lots of body armor help? Kidding, a 30 cal rifle with high velocity ammo plus a backup shotgun is a better idea. I have been close enough to caribou while leaving camp to take a piss,(they were doing same) to jump on top of one and get myself killed for sure. They were as afraid of me as a grizzly would have been.

Win 30-30 with sierra soft points , AK with homebrew defense loads work good too. took one with an ar-15 once using 68gr. but didn't notice the big bastard bearing down from the edge of the brushline....never ran that fast in my life

I completely agree, Ive been doing it for 11 years. Its dangerous, there are a lot of things you can do to limit that danger. There are strict rules we adhere to. Rifle, pistol, knife, close range shooting is only allowed under certain conditions and worse case scenario is to hop in a truckbed. Where we go the terrain is in our advantage, in the summer theres usually no rain or mud, they kill a lot of animals that attempt to go to water. We dont use a knife as our first weapon or attempt to kill them with a knife only, there can be injured ones or slow ones, some are really active, and some are less active.

Anyone who goes for a hog with a knife as a first choice is a serious, serious, badass. None of this is open to the general public, all state hunting rules apply, you have to know the land owner or be invited. Three dozen people per year, groups of 6 at minimum, equipment must be good.

As a side note, rattlesnakes are the most dangerous threat out there.

I cant wait for these TGs to be released. Im only interested in the HOG. I hope I can snag a couple.

One with black / tan G10 comp finish, another with green / black G10 black finish.

We had a 150lb hog in a pen once. That's a couple months old. Guy I worked with wanted to test his cross bow, so the guy who trapped the pig agreed. 180 lb draw. First shot between the eyes, skull stopped the broadhead and snapped the shaft. Two more lug shots were through and through and the pig was still running around the pen. At this point we stepped in and put him down to be humane. They are tough. First one I shot was a vital shot with a .270. he never flinched and ran over a hundred yards. I've also used ak 7.62, 30-30, but I prefer .30-06 if I can.

I think its for the Forsaken series

I have mixed feelings about CBT's...They look cool and all, and I have read a lot about the "why's and why not's" as far as practical applications are concerned...

I love my CGFBM, and I cannot wait for the Forsaken Mistresses (and SK's too, although I might not have ordered a SK if I knew FM was coming...),

I do feel like we have had a lot of CBT lately as far as percentage of new releases...Other than CGFBM (.25"), I am not sure I would reach for a CBT first if given a choice...I don't think I would, unless old school CBT's like on a Hell Razor...

I did not take the forsaken series to mean old models with CBT's we never put through the first time.

Oh well, buy em or don't, somebody else will!

C

I completely agree, Ive been doing it for 11 years. Its dangerous, there are a lot of things you can do to limit that danger. There are strict rules we adhere to. Rifle, pistol, knife, close range shooting is only allowed under certain conditions and worse case scenario is to hop in a truckbed. Where we go the terrain is in our advantage, in the summer theres usually no rain or mud, they kill a lot of animals that attempt to go to water. We dont use a knife as our first weapon or attempt to kill them with a knife only, there can be injured ones or slow ones, some are really active, and some are less active.

Anyone who goes for a hog with a knife as a first choice is a serious, serious, badass. None of this is open to the general public, all state hunting rules apply, you have to know the land owner or be invited. Three dozen people per year, groups of 6 at minimum, equipment must be good.

As a side note, rattlesnakes are the most dangerous threat out there.

I cant wait for these TGs to be released. Im only interested in the HOG. I hope I can snag a couple.

One with black / tan G10 comp finish, another with green / black G10 black finish.

Rambo took one down with his knife attached to a stick, didn’t he? I never hear people admit to eating any part of them (even guys who say they’ll eat whatever critter(skunk, raccoon, etc) walks onto their property)and I’ve never been tried it, it must taste like free range bacon, right? I know they are pest species, but have you ever tried any of the loin, tongue, or snout?

I’m definitely gonna try to get a HOG comp finish with black an tan g10 as well. Probably just the one, though. I really wish I could afford at least 3, all HOG comp! This would be my first TG, as well as the thickest infi I have yet, but the shortest blade.

I looked decently close to all the models' pics - forgive me if someone pointed out this possibility already...

it looks like this proto has some version of nuclear treatment to it....the pommel and talon holes look quite rounded, and I am not sure if I see the spine disappearing over a rounded hill there up top, or not...

That would be very cool if it ended up into a definite feature...

It could be that "chamfering" effect (some people call it that I think) as well that can be seen on the fatter version

Either way, I do not see any evidence of either on the CF proto version of the .22 model.

C

Forsaken Gemini Coated

Forsaken%20Gemini%20Coated%202-X3.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this up COPIUOS. I thought I noticed a difference between the coated and CF version too. I definitely prefer a rounded spine and guard over a squared edge. I wish there was more details given about these knives or more pictures. I'm still on the fence with this model not knowing the details. I'd rather ghetto strip my knife with rounded edges than spend $40 more for CF with squared off edges.

Back