Photos Forsaken Gemini! Where Dat????

Leonardo63

Gold Member
The Long awaited Forsaken Gemini Has Arrived!
So first impressions- Man oh man, compared to the TGA2SE, she's a lot lighter and feels real comfy! I am looking forward to the comparisons with the LB version. I have no idea *me no LB* but I can tell this is mucho lighter. I'm holding both, the handles are off the A2 and it's significant. The Forsaken feels shorter and lighter yet it IS longer! I'm impressed!
Check out that maroon! Man, it's almost like oxblood. My first black coating and I am totally stoked over this combo, it looks great to me. Sharp as hell too, careful! *yeah, as I'm typing this with bandaids on- fwiw, can't text with bandaids on, what can I say, you play with knives, it's going to happen :D

Top with flash - bottom no flash
ftg1.jpg ftg2.jpg ftg3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice !

Would you mind taking a picture of the tip / swedge ?

Thank you for posting!

Last edited:
Nice !

Would you mind taking a picture of the tip / swedge ?

Thank you for posting!
I tried just for you bro, I need sunlight for anything to show up. I can say this, it looks like the swedge is the same as on everything from the Burp, SK and even the Forsaken Mistress (albeit much thinner) - It scallops in and out to the point forming that long diamond at the point when viewed from above. These are going to look amazing in CF

OK, here's about the best I can get for now - I tried :D

ftg4.jpg

Last edited:
I tried just for you bro, I need sunlight for anything to show up. I can say this, it looks like the swedge is the same as on everything from the Burp, SK and even the Forsaken Mistress (albeit much thinner) - It scallops in and out to the point forming that long diamond at the point when viewed from above. These are going to look amazing in CF

OK, here's about the best I can get for now - I tried :D

View attachment 989224

Much appreciated!

Sweet blade! Mine hasn’t shipped yet and now I can’t wait :D
Not often I get to inflict the burning pain of waiting :D
After today and all the buzzers going off, dings in all directions, man, we're headed for a tough moment waiting on so much badass bacon! I'm feeling myself sizzle now on that FMV8!!! and throw me that 14 while you're at it! ... I keep playing with this thing and I'd almost say, it's close to the same weight as the TGA2SE M and I wouldn't be surprised if its lighter even. I'd weigh them if I had a good scale but one of those things I'm still lacking.

Thats a very nice looking blade, I knew I was right to pick Maroon on my Competition finish FG. I have a nice TGLB leather sheath that I hope will fit it.

Wow...that's EXACTLY what I'm going for...hoping it'll fit this one, but I think the width of the FTG will prove to be a bit too tall:
y7f24Re.jpg

Wow...that's EXACTLY what I'm going for...hoping it'll fit this one, but I think the width of the FTG will prove to be a bit too tall:
y7f24Re.jpg

OK, on the sheath - I don't know how it's going to apply in leather but I can tell you on Kydex. I have a sweet sheath Mr Brown made for me for the TGA2SE, fits like a dream. I tried to stuff this in there, not going to work as a "Do-All" ~ This is a little longer. It will snap in to the point you get right to the edge on the guard holes and she stops, won't snap in. Both the full size and my "M" version snap right in just fine, but I have a leather one just for the M.
The shape of the blade is the same but this Forsaken is longer. I can't say how it's going to load into a leather. I think it will be different for them all. The Kydex ones are so specific *as they should be* they don't have much of a fudge factor obviously.

so great to hear about the weight! I figured as much, and great to hear it is true!

Got one coming this week.

Great combo Leo! I was on a maroon kick for awhile and got off it, and these new maroons are really getting dialed in. My others have significant variances.

Is it lighter than a TGLB?? Being lighter than a tga2 M sounds pretty light! :eek:
I didn't say it was lighter than the M, only that it wouldn't surprise me- I don't have a scale to verify it. I doubt it will be, but it's way lighter than the regular for sure. I wish I had a LB to compare but obviously the LB is going to be lighter in the handle but this Forsaken will have it whipped in the blade. The balance point, I put a seal pik in the guard hole and she hangs slightly tip down, it's almost level. I think that balance at the guard is what gives it the feel of being so light, a very neutral feel in the hand - that's a good thing right? :D

Come on people! What the hell??? Where's them Gemini's????? Am I going to have to go buy a scale or what? LOL! I know I ordered mine in the first 30 seconds they went up but man, there's got to me more of them getting ripped out of the package than this!!!

I'm having Forsaken Gemini Bacon withdrawals over here! I want to see these in some naked CF and HOG fatties!

I’m still waiting on mine, should be here Thursday with my Whiskey Warden. So I probably won’t be able to get in until Friday after work but have a TGLB and a scale to compare them.

Arrghhh!!!! All you guys are killing me. I got in a bit of a bind and had to back out on the FTG (or is it just FG??). But Things didn’t go as badly as I thought, so I got on the wait list if any other poor bastard had to bail, too. It’s killing me to see the maroon and CF models come out.

Mine is somehow Lost in the mail. It’s only 2 days late but the post office can’t seem to explain how it vanished from the distribution center Sunday night. I’m sure it will all work out. I hope.

Need to wait 7 days from actual shipping day to start a claim.

Well still no shipping notice for a Maroon comp FG. I have seen someone post their Green micarta and comp in the exchange already lol. Maybe tomorrow is my lucky day.

Back