Photos Forsaken Gemini! Where Dat????

Man they still haven't shipped my Maroon CF Forsaken Gemini. Patience is a virtue I have to keep telling myself. I guess I could go ahead and order a sheath.

I'm really surprised the A2 wasn't heavier but I do have bruiser G10 and I think those are heavier anyway. So the feeling must come from the balance point because obviously that's going to be different.
I'm really kicking myself in the ass for not getting CF, jeezus that was stupid :confused::oops:

Read again. The A2 WAS heavier. But to be honest, in hand, you could barely tell it, unless you had the knives by the butt. Then the A2 felt a little more blade heavy. Just barely.

I wonder just how thick the blade is right in the fuller.

Sweet stuff Hyde! Grats bro! I really love, love mine! just sad, don't know where my head was at when I ordered coated :(

Glad I called in to switch to black micarta, it looks so nice on this.

Oh wow I love that bruiser and comp finish one. At this point I am almost tempted to buy one off the exchange while I wait on my maroon and comp to ship lol.

Dude! Picked up maroon CF off the exchange after having to let my reserve go. The maroon on the CF I got is the best Maroon micarta I’ve ever seen. I’d urge you to not give up on your maroon micarta CF due to impatience. It IS worth the wait.

Still no shipping info on my CF Black G10. Time to panic? Or still about 2 weeks away?

Here is a comparison pic

HOG Gemini Weighs 27.6 ounces and measures .353 in front of the handle
Forsaken Gemini weighs 18.6 ounces and measures .226 in front of the handle
TGLB weighs 15.9 ounces and measures .253 in front of the handle
TG14 weighs 20.9 ounces and measures .251 in front of the handle
TGA2 weighs 20.9 ounces and measures .261 front handle

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
HOG GEMINI
FORSAKEN GEMINI
TGLB
TG14
TGA2

HldKOk1.jpg

7IQABIG.jpg

Paid on 8/22 still no shipping info.

CF/Black G10
Shipping notice received today. CF with Black g10!!!!! Same day I ordered the Forsaken Steel Heart. Coincidence? I think not. Lol

Yeah a bunch of us who were anxiously waiting for them to ship got them yesterday, just in time to entice us for the Forsaken Steel Heart. I would of wanted one of those anyways.

Back