Forsaken Mistress Coming February 14, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern!!!. . . Specs And Pricing!!!

I've always wanted a MOAB and this is like a scaled down version. I can't pass this up. I know I'd regret the hell out of it if I did.

I really should just go for the Combat Grade coated blade. Economics, you know. But that damned fuller....it looks so GOOD on that big ass blade...soooo... I'm going to go for the Nuclear Option. Wednesday night at 9pm be prepared for war at the trough!

My sister Mari, after I show her Jerry's knife reveal post with photos: You're really going to pay that much for a knife? Why are you so enthusiastic about knives? i don't get it...Don't you have enough knives?
Me: Didn't you just drop a crapload of money on some new boots and a matching purse? Don't you have enough boots, shoes and handbags?
Mari: But....but...that's what normal women spend money on! (and there it is) Not knives! (or firearms..Harley parts..etc) And no, I'll never have enough shoes! NEVER!
Me: I'm not normal? :confused: Hey, in twenty five years I want to see how that pair of boots and that purse have held up compared to my knife....AND...unlike your stuff, my knives never go out of style.

(I'd bet some of the other ladies in the Bladeforums knife community experience similar scenarios once in a while:D)

I hated myself for passing on the Maobolo a couple years ago. I won’t make the same mistake on this one. CG for me!

That's a fair dinkum solid slab of INFI. Awesome stuff Jerry. Love it!! And cool to know the mighty MOAB has its roots in this design.

I've always wanted a MOAB and this is like a scaled down version. I can't pass this up. I know I'd regret the hell out of it if I did.

I really should just go for the Combat Grade coated blade. Economics, you know. But that damned fuller....it looks so GOOD on that big ass blade...soooo... I'm going to go for the Nuclear Option. Wednesday night at 9pm be prepared for war at the trough!

My sister Mari, after I show her Jerry's knife reveal post with photos: You're really going to pay that much for a knife? Why are you so enthusiastic about knives? i don't get it...Don't you have enough knives?
Me: Didn't you just drop a crapload of money on some new boots and a matching purse? Don't you have enough boots, shoes and handbags?
Mari: But....but...that's what normal women spend money on! (and there it is) Not knives! (or firearms..Harley parts..etc) And no, I'll never have enough shoes! NEVER!
Me: I'm not normal? :confused: Hey, in twenty five years I want to see how that pair of boots and that purse have held up compared to my knife....AND...unlike your stuff, my knives never go out of style.

(I'd bet some of the other ladies in the Bladeforums knife community experience similar scenarios once in a while:D)

:D at least my.wife doesn't care as long as the bills get.paid.

However, my knife money is seriously cutting into my gun money

I wish we could see this offering next to a Shba and other Mistresses for a size comparison. I’m excited about this model.

Nice stuff. Hope I can be quick enough for a nuke. Gonna be tough while working. Think I’ll stick with standard machined scales!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m gonna have to get comp finish because number of the beast and also VD day

Actually on second thought I’m gonna try for the nuke, I’ll go to the bathroom or something around 8:58...

Last edited:
I miss my MOAB, where's my credit card.....CG black micarta here I come. If this doesn't scratch that itch, it's a WTB add for a CG @.38./.36 MOAB at some point I guess.

... But that damned fuller....it looks so GOOD on that big ass blade...soooo... I'm going to go for the Nuclear Option. Wednesday night at 9pm be prepared for war at the trough!

The INFIforce is strong in this one!!!! :thumbsup: :eek: :cool:

Let's Drink!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

IDK.. 1/4" thickness on a 18"+ blade...?
someone hold my hand an tell me everythings gonna be ok :(
cause shes gonna get beat on...

Last edited:
Its so damn good lookin...just a mean,sexy design.. guess this is where i bite my lip an have faith in the strength of infi... i try to make a blade a safe queen..but that never works

Anybody have hand smoothed maroon micarta they can show me or other hand smooth micarta’s for that matter?

Thanks,
Justin

My wife is a chef... i scored a satin infi mountainmandu for her..it is gonna be one AWESOME kitchen blade for her when she heads back to cooking school..can you imagine a talented chef girl busting out a Busse in the chefs kitchen?
Not to poop on your parade but the mountainmandu is way to thick and wrong blade shape for kitchen work. It might be a novelty in the kitchen but not good for actual use.

Back