Forsaken Mistress Coming February 14, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern!!!. . . Specs And Pricing!!!

I’d be interested to hear some of you hogs wax poetic about the predicted performance differences between the nuclear option and the regular. Which version would make the better user?
For me it’s like a tglb vs TG14 or possibly TGse ? I personally like the heftier blades. If I was running out the door my TG14 would get grabbed over my tglb , but that’s just me :)
Same difference if a choice was being made I’d grab my SFNO over NMSFNO just personal choices for me.

But that nuke option is really sweet and might balance out getting g10 :) g10 I believe is usually heavier than canvas ?

No wrong option here that I can see :) :) happy shopping :)

I’d be interested to hear some of you hogs wax poetic about the predicted performance differences between the nuclear option and the regular. Which version would make the better user?

I am also quite interested in some opinions. For me the important question is if they have different balance.
But if we look at the approximate amount of material being removed with the fuller and the LB treatment of the handle then it seems like the balance could be roughly the same (or maybe a bit more blade heavy with the LB).
In this case, I'd totally prefer the Nuclear variant for the lesser overall weight but I am also rather a short and slim guy. I can imagine stronger people preferring the regular CG or CF because it has a heavier blade and thus bites deeper. Hope that helped.

I love the LB treatment. I love the CF. I love the hand shaped scales. I love the hand worked edges. I am still considering passing, belive it or not bc idk if I could honestly bring myself to use it. I know it just takes the first wack to get it done. Still I could see this thing going on a bookshelf and me never reaching for it over a coated blade. I do use my TG14 and soble. But this one is just out of this world. Ok I’ll stop being a lil B about it. :D I’m just saying I really love the look of the Nuke! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am debating G10 vs micarta on the CG version. G10 looks better to me but weights more.

I'm still very much on the fence on this one. It may be a game time decision.
Right there with ya. I think this kind of tip on a WTF would have given it more of a classic Bowie look that I like. Just don’t know if it’s enough to pull money from my planned gun purchases like the dagger did

I’m glad I have two days to think about this one. Once again, Jerry releases a blade that flips all my switches.

I may be going a bit much ??? But thinking
CG forest green w/ orange black g10
CG forest green w/ green canvas
Comp w/ green canvas
I just don’t know lol

I don't think there's a wrong choice here - I kind of see this is one of those epic blades that will live in infamy as the MOAB and Gladius as an example- I think the CG is a good deal at that price point for a huge honking hunk of Infi - For me this one doesn't make my list but I'll enjoy watching from the sidelines for sure!

Maybe the boss could give us some insight if the LB only makes it lighter or if it also changes the balance (in favor of chopping or in favor of waving around) :) :) :)

Man...i gotta get new headers and a new headliner kit for my baby or id be getting 2.. :confused:

I may be going a bit much ??? But thinking
CG forest green w/ orange black g10
CG forest green w/ green canvas
Comp w/ green canvas
I just don’t know lol

Orange and Black on Black. Never liked orange until recent years now it's, to put it eloquently "the shitz" previously known as "the bomb" which proceeded "dope"

Comp+ Red/Black is also the shitz

On the fence myself on if I'm in or not, I "Like" it alot but don't "love it", being limited on a blue collar salary I gotta pick n choose far more times than I would like :(

I'm still undecided but if I do purchase one I'll go either Black G-10 or Orange/Black G-10. Orange and Black have always been a fav color combo of mine.

Planning on going Comp + Blue&black Machined g10, ...or if i'm lucky, Nuclear with blue and black g10. But honestly id be happy with either.

Goodluck to everyone tomorrow night:thumbsup::D we're gonna need it.

Back