Forsaken Mistress Coming February 14, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern!!!. . . Specs And Pricing!!!

Can someone explaine "hand worked flats" to me... ?
Think along the lines of "Your blank will be hand picked so it does not have any visible grinder gremlins after we finish it". This will leave the grinder gremlin blanks destined for the coated CG pile. Really, y'all should always presume when you buy a CG that is the case anyhow. ;)

Coated with black canvas micarta for me. Then strip to enjoy those sexy INFI dimples.

I don't know if I am in or not. I still owe Busse 2k for the 4 upcoming orders I am in on. I can't believe I got Wednesday off with out even asking, lucky me. Its going to be tempting to go all out for the Nuke option, but Maroon and competition finish is what I would go for most likely.

I'm still going ALL IN on 2 nukes ... don't have a couple grand pocket change in the sofa cushions <I just checked> so I'm gonna have to get liquid before the ding ... so you Hogs can expect an epic sales thread from me in about "a week and a half" ;) :p

get it?

in a week and a half...

it's a little bit less than two weeks...

ahhhh....nevermind :oops::p

Desert Sage with Tan Canvas
Desert Bronze with Maroon Canvas

vNkXR89.jpg

I wonder if the maroon canvas for the Foresaken Mistress will be like this? If so, I want that with CF. It looks like a maroon version of the latest black G10 I have. It's shiny and not "dry" looking. Beautiful.

I wonder if the maroon canvas for the Foresaken Mistress will be like this? If so, I want that with CF. It looks like a maroon version of the latest black G10 I have. It's shiny and not "dry" looking. Beautiful.
I wonder if the canvas in that pic has been oiled? I've seen before and after pics where the canvas became much darker/shinier

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I asked the question but haven't received a response yet.

Remember the nukes go live 5 minutes after the combat grades - you do not want to be late !

I don't know man, I think he moved it up to Tomorrow night at 8PM

Now is not the time for Hog treachery, the first nuke option offering was rare because the Nuker was out for repairs but its fixed now and there will be enough nuke option mistresses for everyone this time, I got that information firsthand.

I cant wait for this one! I'm going to be on my computer hitting the refresh button by 5mins to 9pm central time!

Back