Photos Forsaken Mistress Pics! Lets see them!

OK - time to find a sheath for my Nuked Forsaken Mistress. What are the alternatives ?
Alternatives to a sheath? You've got options!
1. Carry the open blade around in your hand. This tends to raise eyebrows and/or scare people
2. Shove it down your pants. This option takes a certain amount of something, whether you call it bravery or stupidity or shear blind faith. It may take a certain amount of something else, off, if you catch my drift. Best of luck to you on this one.
3. Buy more than one, practice juggling. This one can free up your hands for small increments of time, so it's useful for multitasking and comes with the added potential of making some money as you walk down the street.
4. Sword swallowing. Same as #2 but probably more dangerous.
5. Tie it to a stick, use it as a walking staff. No one will question the necessity of this, ever.
6. Stab a zombie in the back, put a leash on it and walk it like a dog. Easy access + meat shield! Be warned though, don't let children pet your dog.
7. Skip the pet, your Forsaken Mistress is your pet. Put it in a cat carrier.
I'm sure some other Hogs can pitch in some more alternatives that I've forgotten. :D:D:p

But to answer the intended question, you really do have quite a few good options. Off the top of my head,
David Brown does some awesome kydex work, as does AZWelke
Chad Pirtle and Azula Holsters do some fine leather working.
Any of these guys are top notch and will work with you to make a sheath to suit your needs.
And for this portion too, I think some other Hogs will have some more options that I'm not thinking of right now.
Happy hunting!

1. Carry the open blade around in your hand. This tends to raise eyebrows and/or scare people
2. Shove it down your pants. This option takes a certain amount of something, whether you call it bravery or stupidity or shear blind faith. It may take a certain amount of something else, off, if you catch my drift. Best of luck to you on this one.
3. Buy more than one, practice juggling. This one can free up your hands for small increments of time, so it's useful for multitasking and comes with the added potential of making some money as you walk down the street.
5. Tie it to a stick, use it as a walking staff. No one will question the necessity of this, ever.
6. Stab a zombie in the back, put a leash on it and walk it like a dog. Easy access + meat shield! Be warned though, don't let children pet your dog.
I'm sure some other Hogs can pitch in some more alternatives that I've forgotten. :D:D:p

But to answer the intended question, you really do have quite a few good options. Off the top of my head,
David Brown does some awesome kydex work, as does AZWelke
Chad Pirtle and Azula Holsters do some fine leather working.
Any of these guys are top notch and will work with you to make a sheath to suit your needs.
And for this portion too, I think some other Hogs will have some more options that I'm not thinking of right now.
Happy hunting!

Too funny, thanks for the great laugh this morning. I needed that.

You forgot leatherman ( Dwayne Puckett) for excellent leather.
Also for Leather, Paul Long, Rainwalker, Seldon Scott, and Condos Leather are all also excellent makers and I have at least one from them all. (Buying used knives that came with Custom Leather already fitted with Pants.)

They are all very nice.

Surfsidemel

OK - time to find a sheath for my Nuked Forsaken Mistress. What are the alternatives ?

Here is our sheath.
5uoJmzK.jpg

eVnXFXb.jpg

f1UC21r.jpg

Has anyone been able to get a weight comparison between the Nuked Mistress and the regular one? I’m curious what the fuller and the light brigade treatment adds up to.

According to tracking my Mistress is sitting at my little local PO for collection (the owners always love pointing out how many packages of "Camping Tools" or "Cutlery") ....problem is now that I am going interstate till the end of the week.... :eek::eek::confused::confused:

She'll open it... she'll fall in love with it... she'll keep it. You'll have to order another one :D:D

Hopefully I’ll get a shipping notice today. Mine has been awaiting shipment for almost 7 weeks now, it’s gotta be soon.

This about killed me! :D:D:D

I know that @grogimus has one on hand and is an exceptional leather craftsman. Not sure about his backlog and availability, however. But he is definitely worth the wait if you can get him!

Back